PDA

View Full Version : Revouch

TaCo]VuuV
06-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Hello there. I was, in my opinion, unrightfully banned last day after playing a game as SK with 6-6-13 stats. Apparently mitch thought that i sucked to hard for eedl. Imo its a really bad call. I didnt play my best that game, i admit, but banning me for that one game, where i didnt do awful or anything alike is unreasonable. Also, before the reset i had 5-0 and i played some good games. I want to appeal because i think i'm good enough for eedl and the decition made my mitch aren't correct. Please listen because im serious about playing in eedl. My auth is "theis"

TheElty
06-07-2010, 01:53 PM
VuuV;277859']Hello there. I was, in my opinion, unrightfully banned last day after playing a game as SK with 6-6-13 stats. Apparently mitch thought that i sucked to hard for eedl. Imo its a really bad call. I didnt play my best that game, i admit, but banning me for that one game, where i didnt do awful or anything alike is unreasonable. Also, before the reset i had 5-0 and i played some good games. I want to appeal because i think i'm good enough for eedl and the decition made my mitch aren't correct. Please listen because im serious about playing in eedl. My auth is "theis"

lol, dont try gettin revouch, watch topic i posted about Unvouching u and u'll see things clearly.

kiddoQ
08-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Mania told me you are a good player , i will talk with him again , and fix this .

TaCo]VuuV
08-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Thank you kiddoq (: