pipwste_tous
07-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Your name:Marios

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Agglika Galliika Ellinika

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: pipowned

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:-->Paizw dota koda 5 xronia epaiza palia kai Grc me allo account

Your activity and average playtime each week:-->5 me 7 ores ti mera ka8e mera anelipos xD
Which time of the day you usually play:-->Paizw suni8ws mesimeri apogeuma k vradi
How long you have been playing DotA:-->5 Years

Your ability to communicate with others:-->Polu kali k pano ap ola kosmia

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?:-->Nai Kala kai Sumfwnw

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?:-->Stress And Pressure Can Kill

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? No ProBLem

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?:-->Arketoi Pisteuw xD

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional):-->Why Not?

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:-->8elw na ginw admin gia na mporw na epemvenw se parektropes kai na timwro tis adikies Kai dn mporw allous LEAVERRRRRRRrrrrrrr

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:-->24 ores to 24wro apeirou liwsimatos kai sinisforas sto Admining xD

A few things about yourself:-->TPt akraio enas aplos dotakias kailiarxos xD opws oloi!!

Additional information:-->Benw k nol kai eleos,sto nol exw paratirisei oti einai pio hrema ta pramata alla sto eleos exoun paraksefugei ligo twra teleutea kai dn exw sunadisei admin edw k kairo Ty kai elpizw na me dextite..!!!

ksaplostras
27-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Rejected.