PDA

View Full Version : Am i NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS?

JusT.OwneD-.-
12-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Hi, i would like to say something. I AM NOT NRGS.F[u]RYOWNS, as many ppl say.. and that's not the bad thing. the bad is that a guy , Little.bug , said that in my promotion request, cause a night b4 we had a fight. i have no clues to show you that i am not nrgs. You can check the ip's . If we are in the same net then , maybe we will have the same. But 5 days b4 we played a game in ihl together , and yuna) can support me. We the 3 ppl were together in channel and talking lol. I got demoted for that reason , but i haven't done anything. Now julia says he has a pic and she does not want to share it to me lol. Even if i said that , i might have said it to make someone stop whispering/spamming me if i am. ROFL Guys wtf is this channel? i am working for you and you demoted for a GIRL'S ss?

Warn regards,
JusT.owneD-

Megabyte]ME
12-07-2010, 09:52 PM
if IP is not the same, then you cannot be NrGs,,,

unfair demote if you ask me!

RaA-KeY-YahH
12-07-2010, 10:32 PM
I just remembered that u were an s-mod at the latest PGC,along with Atlantes who was an admin and nope u aren't Nrgs.f[u]ryowns.You seemed like a mannered and objective guy then,hope u haven't changed your attitude :).Sorry for the incovinience.

Regards

Bli5teR
12-07-2010, 11:10 PM
no hes not,

and yes raa is that girl on the picture.

Magn1tudE-
13-07-2010, 04:56 AM
obviously its the same person :)

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?31339-S-Moderator-Application-My.Fairy.Tale
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?42132-Moderator-ReQuest-JUst.OwneD

comon just read them....

shock_
13-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Good job Magn1tudE- , im pretty sure now its the same person

JusT.OwneD-.-
13-07-2010, 01:56 PM
ROFL , Guys NrGs , as i've said many times is my lan friend , how can i have chanhed the ip? Dinos is one of the most usual names in Greece [Full name : konstantinos ] Diebyzero can support it too , as he is Greek. Just think about it, if i would be nrgs and i would like to have a MA , i would have given the same name and age? lol guys! TaZiTo's name is Kostas [ from kostantinos , like dinos too] so i am tazito too? How could i haave two account in the same way, one in pgc and one in pdc.? Me and yuna are new friends , like milkka and if i was nrgs he would know it. Me and nrgs are in the same neightbourhood 10 years now , it doesnt mean we are the same person . LOL You are so egoistic and unthinkable people. The only thing you can do [ many of you not all] like this guy little bug who from the first day he was me in channel w/o vouch request he started flaming at me w/o reason. i would like just to support the league cause i am friend of prince zero but now i know and understand why ihl will is so "dead". You dont deserve to have a big and respectfull channel. Its you guys who do want to hav e it. Any way i wont stay here anymore, thnx for your time. You can ban me or do w/e you want but just let nrgs have his account here. he didnt do anything.
Best wishes. Just.owned-

Little.Bug
13-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Yes you are nrgs lol, you told me, when i still liked you.

ff.sss = just.owned = nrgs.furyowns.

Pun1sh9
13-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Yes you are nrgs lol, you told me, when i still liked you.

ff.sss = just.owned = nrgs.furyowns.

Even if he is nrgs (which I don't think) you shouldnt backstab him tsk tsk.

Magn1tudE-
13-07-2010, 04:23 PM
ok, so you guys did EVERYTHING the same? its not just the name - you speak the same languages - played the same leagues - have the same attitude - use the same words

stop this lie, we all know you are nrgs

Ruggy-
13-07-2010, 04:49 PM
well i believe it is, if you were nrgs's ''friend'' as you state you are you would know that changing an ip address is piss. Therefore when you go oh check my ip address you are clearly trying to act like you didn't know ip's can be changed.

Close Thread imo

Little.Bug
13-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Even if he is nrgs (which I don't think) you shouldnt backstab him tsk tsk.

Well just look at what he writes about me and ihl, first i was friends with ff.sss, then he changes his name to just.owned (i think there is still a namechange request somewhere) then he changed it the nrgs.furyownes, and got some horrible "i am pro" attitude.

And now he changed it back to just.owned.

And i am sure there would be a papertrail that would prove this, but since all the old post from pgc/pdc etc. got deleted i think he thought he would get away with it.

But rly, you are the one who is making a big problem about it ff.sss/justowned/nrgs (whatever). I just said it in your promotion request cause you was moderator before, and got demoted cause you proved to be a bad one.

So punish this has nothing to do with backstabbing, im just being honist for the good of ihl, since its obvious he changed his name to get back into staff.

Lyude.Zero
13-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Just.Owned is not Fury. NO need for further discussion and/or trolling. If I see any user still making trouble out of this then you will be warned severely.

Closed