PDA

View Full Version : Vote for unban, grr..

Megabyte]ME
13-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Look here, I saw the many unban requests failor has made, and i have been in iHL for long enough to know that YOU GUYS seek somehow ''Stronk''players.. imo give g-mnk.failOr 1 last chance.. if he messes up, Lyude can mess him up (and possibly ban me 2 as I take the full responsibility) I want to play with stronk players, not players like urosh1g or w/e his name is ..

Is to be said that I dont know failor nor am I friends with him. Again I just want to play versus stronk players, which I have to admit he is.. better than most here.. (as i have seen so far =D)

So VOTE here, if you want him in or not.
I SUPPORT! him, so I guess that makes it 1/xx ^^..

Regards
Megabyte]ME
Btw Nejnej !! Lets play CSS when I get back xD^^ I OWN YOU!!!

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Oh I know this doesnt exatcly follow the sticky but w/e, not a regular unban request.. just want to stop this hate against failor, and play some nice games!

Nowocipki
14-07-2010, 01:59 AM
read rules, there is nothing about "voting" for unban. This guy had so many chances that no1 can count it ^^

DieByZer0
14-07-2010, 03:43 AM
The next one posting a useless Post about subject that doesn't concer them will earn a forum perma ban.Check the rejected section to see why he was Again rejected.Cheers