PDA

View Full Version : overu

overu
20-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Personal Info :
My name is Sotiris i am 21 years old and i am from greece !
I am student , i dont have job , so i have much free time , !
Only foreign language i know is english , not very good , but i can make a discussion!

Experience, playtimes and general info :

Battle.Net Account: i play on Bnet and Garena with nickname " overu "

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I play on eleos mostly of time on Bots game and cm with my friends .

Your activity and average playtime each week:i play about 3-4 hours per day. I dont play more time at saturday and sunday ... all days are the same for me
How long you have been playing DotA: i am playing dota since 2004 .. first at lan games ofc !
Your ability to communicate with others: I can communicate via ventrilo or msn or ts. Also via forum or in game !
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Well thats why i want to become admin ! Cause i wanna play nice games without leavers and flamers .. I aggree and ofc i am rdy to follow them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Well i am not angry person so i dont have problem with pressure ..

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Ofc not .. thats why we have ranks.. To become our gameplay better..

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? nope i dont have .. But know some admins at eleos Bot games who we play together and they know me..

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Ofc i dont have any problem to discuss my application ... i am free for any occassion!

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Well i get bored games with flames and leavers.. also i get bored to wait for games..Of course i wouldnt want to lie

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Dunno what i can offer to you really , but i can offer to community games and mostly ? I will try to clean the games from faggots .. At least i will try even if this is difficult.
A few things about yourself: I dont have any idea what to write here :P! About my personallity maybe ? I am not nervous so i cant fight with other ppl ( cause i know its a game for our fun ) , i will not abuse cz i dont want to do the things that i dont want to do to me!

Pr0sEx3
21-08-2009, 03:33 AM
+1 to palikari poli wraios pextis ... :) Goodluck..

KiTz
28-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Although you've put some effort in your application, you're not active AT ALL regarding the site/forum, therefore your application is rejected.