PDA

View Full Version : How does the DiV system work?

ZhouHuaN
20-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Hello guys,

I am sorry to bother you with this thread but I have some questions for Hans2 unless other people can help me.

I am a new player in the DiV-League and I pretty enjoy this league. I previously played on Garena but this plateform is full of leavers which is pretty annoying. I also gave a try on RGC but playing -cm in every game which means playing the same heroes everytime is pretty boring.

Nonetheless, I have a few questions regarding the league. I can only play game in "low class" and I wonder how much points we need to play in "high class".

How can we check our stats except in game? Is there a bot in one of your channel where we can use commands such as .stats?

What channels do you use on Battle.net for this league? The Clan DiV channels is pretty inactive so I wonder where are the players.

I hope I will have some answers soon.

Keep up the good work Hans2

Best regards,
ZhouHuaN

Aravis
20-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Check your stats online with this link: http://www.div-league.com/profile/?player=***
Wheres you need to insert your nick at ***

The limits to play high and league always change. Currently Hans2 wants to have 500 players in league and 2000 in Safehigh.

Pthirus_pubis
21-07-2010, 12:56 AM
its about 1500 for safehigh and a bit over 3k for leage atm i guess, doest change that much, so if u got 2k u can expect to be forced to play safehigh and if u got close to 4k ur forced to play leage (meaning u cant join the lower classes anymore)

ZhouHuaN
21-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Oh I see, thanks guys for your answers :)