PDA

View Full Version : MİSERY STRONK.........!!!!!!!!! BE FAİR ...!!

RayLeigh
24-07-2010, 02:50 AM
I just got banned because Misery got angry and wanted to ban me. I played well througout the game, i did everything that they told me to do; but they always flamed at me and humiliated me. I didn't understand the reason. They played bad and feeded. Our team was outpicked but they talked like i am the responsible one for all of this. I tried go gank everywhere and did my warding job. Now i'm gonna send this replay to all of my friends who are the sponsors and the site admins and prove that EEDL is an unplayable, discursive league. Misery is the reason that i do these things Thanks, Rayleigh.

MiSeRyTheSLAYER
24-07-2010, 03:43 AM
I just got banned because Misery got angry and wanted to ban me. I played well througout the game, i did everything that they told me to do; but they always flamed at me and humiliated me. I didn't understand the reason. They played bad and feeded. Our team was outpicked but they talked like i am the responsible one for all of this. I tried go gank everywhere and did my warding job. Now i'm gonna send this replay to all of my friends who are the sponsors and the site admins and prove that EEDL is an unplayable, discursive league. Misery is the reason that i do these things Thanks, Rayleigh.

You just got banned cause you obviously have no clue about how the game is played. The fact that you actually believe you did your job as Vengeful spirit that game just proves that my decision in unvouching you was right.

You shall indeed feel free to send the replay to all your friends, maybe your government would like to watch it as well?

-dreamcandie
24-07-2010, 04:33 AM
Misery So STRONK :))

MaCa|Sk
24-07-2010, 04:44 AM
I know Rayleigh He is good player and maybe best player in turkey , how can u unvouch him with one game ? ı know your 0-15 REPLAY misery .. BE MANNARED.

Br4inQ
24-07-2010, 08:56 AM
You wont be revouched, dont try make drama here. Closed.