PDA

View Full Version : DIMAGA joins mTw

DrakaZ
24-07-2010, 10:28 AM
A few weeks ago, we announced the departure of Ben 'DeMusliM' Baker from Meet Your Makers to the famous German organization, mTw where he will play the EPS Germany. Now it is the turn of Dmytro 'DIMAGA' Filipchuk to team-up with mTw where he will be supporting them with the race of zergs.

The famous team manager, Christopher 'Tak3r' Heil is very pleased by this new addition and here is what he said:
"I'm extremely happy with DIMAGA joining up with us, he's like best friends with DeMusliM and builds up a solid foundation for our squad. The addition of both of them also resulted in an high motivation boost for the rest of the team and I can't wait to see the whole team in action in the upcoming clanwars. Nothing more to say - I'm just so glad that both of my high priority players decided to join up with us -smile-"

mTw conducted an interview with their new player. In this interview, he shares his thoughts about his future as a progamer, the race of zergs and more.

mymTw.com: "Hey Dmytro, welcome to our little cozy SC2 Squad here at mTw, please tell us something about you as a person in your real life before we get into gaming stuff."

mTw.DIMAGA: "Hello everyone :) I'm really happy to get into mTw squad. What can i say about myself umm I'm 24 year old end my university 2 years ago and now Iwant become progamer. My hobbies are sports like football or gym workout."

mymTw.com "Yes judging from various pictures i've seen you don't look like the average nerd guy ;-) Why did you decide to invest a lot of time into eSports and not concentrate on a career in a traditional sport like soccer?"

mTw.DIMAGA: “:) yea I am ^^ I just really like almost all kind of sport - from basketball and other sports game to MMA. I always was in sport from my school and in e-sports too :) but first of all this was just hobby but now I can get some not bad money ( like for my city ) so i will try to be on of the best :) and my reason for this I'm really like it and some times i get not bad result ^^”

mymTw.com: “Hehe I’m a big fan of MMA myself. But let’s switch the topic to SC2 now. You are known as a strong Zerg player, what is your impression about Zerg in the past Beta stage and are you satisfied with the way they are being played now. Lots of old Zerg players don’t like the new feeling and role of a Zerg in SC2…”

mTw.DIMAGA: “In the beginning of Beta test zerg was overpowered but then they nerfed too much and terrans get really big buffs TT and now really hard to stay at top of sc2 by zerg player. I think in future will be some patches and will be some changes, but I dont' think it will be in near future TT so will try do my best.”

mymTw.com: “You rarely see a good Zerg win against a good Terran, that’s true… What is your overall impression about SC2 so far, please give us a short statement about the new Battle.Net 2.0 and also about the gameplay itself. Do you think SC2 can become as big as SC1 in the next 3-4 years, especially in Korea?”

mTw.DIMAGA: “Overall impression is really good and I really like gameplay, cause its more easy macro and many other sutff that was in BroodWar. About Battle.Net 2.0 I think its not bad, good decision about mix all blizzard games and you can talk with your friend in other game. Yea I think SC2 can be the same as SC1 maybe more :) don't know about Korea but in whole world it would be more popular for sure than SC1 ^^”

mymTw.com: “You said you are gonna become a progamer, how much time will you put into SC2 and whats your goal for the next year in terms of achievements?”

mTw.DIMAGA: “I think I will give to game really much time don't know how much in hours but I think it wold be 5-6 hours a day for sure :) my Goal is to be at top :)”

mymTw.com: “Do you also consider to eventually move to Germany at some time in order to play the EPS just like your new teammate DeMusliM?”

mTw.DIMAGA: “umm really don't think so TT cause of my family and girl ^^”

mymTw.com: “Good reasons to stay. Well maybe the ESL will put up a huge league in the Ukraine too so there is no need to move anyway. Back to SC2: Which players impressed you the most by far with their playstyle from each race?”

mTw.DIMAGA: “Yea will be great. Interesting question I think first terran player who really impressed me was DeMusliM :) but far away was unofficial WorldCup of beta I think Maka was really good, from protoss don't know but I think nowadays Tester is really great, from zerg play its first of all sure Cool[fOu] and Sen.”

mymTw.com: “Blizzard just released the “StarCraft II - Ghosts of the Past Trailer”, which impressed a lot of people in the last couple of days. Are you going to play the campaigns as well or will you focus 100% on the multiplayer part?”

mTw.DIMAGA: “I think I will focus 100% on the multiplayer part but i think in free time I will try singl too :)”

mymTw.com: “Okay! Thanks for the short interview, we will definitely do a bigger interview in the next months but this should do for now! Any final words for your fans out there?”

mTw.DIMAGA: “Thx you too :) i want to wish to all of my fans and people at all BIG HEALTH and best luck :) cu soon ;)”

With the new addition of DIMAGA, the mTw.Sc2 team looks as follow:
Tomek 'MoonShine' Grinholc
Simon 'FallY' Kindl
Dmytro 'DIMAGA' Filipchuk
Silvano 'NarutO' Bovo
Ben 'DeMusliM' Baker
Silviu 'NightEnD' Lazar
Patrick 'iNfeRnaL' Möller

Source: mTw (http://www.mymtw.com/en/article/22500/Starcraft/DIMAGA_is_joining_the_Starcraft_II_Squad/New_Teammate_for_mTw.SC_II.html)