PDA

View Full Version : Kuroky interviewed by his new team

DrakaZ
27-07-2010, 08:43 AM
It is now official, both former TeamHome members Kuro 'KuroKy' Salehi Takhasomi and Clement 'Puppey' Ivanov will be now playing under the Nirvana.Int tag. To celebrate their arrival, Nirvana conducted an interview with the new captain of the team, Kuroky.

Hello KuroKy, we haven't seen much of you lately. Please introduce yourself
KuroKy: hello, i'm kuro, 17 years and still a student.

We haven't seen much of you lately, what are you currently doing in the DotA scene?
KuroKy: i'm playing eedl at day time and drinking with friends at night time.

You have had your ups and downs since KS.int broke down, are you hoping for a more stable play in the future?
KuroKy: my aim is to be the best player in the world, that's all. i will continue playing till i achieve my goal.

You played against your long time friend, Puppey in ESWC, how did it feel suddenly being against eachother?
KuroKy: no special feeling, enemy is enemy.

I can see that you're wearing the Nirvana tag again, are you joining them?
KuroKy: it feels good to reunite, i'm confident our team works out better this time.

What about Puppey, he joining Nirvana.GiGa.Int aswell?
KuroKy: Yes.

Are you currently playing with anyone in the two major online tournaments, namely MYM prime & RGC?
KuroKy: i play in RGC for Nirvana.GiGa.Int as captain.

What are your thoughts on the gold change in 6.68?
KuroKy: little to no impact in the game.

The current way IceFrog is adding new heroes to the game without ruining the balance for cw's is by banning them by auto, do you like this method?
KuroKy: icefrog knows what's best, i trust and support his decisions.

KuroKy, you stated a long time ago that Techies had a huge unseen power, do you still believe that?
KuroKy: yes, i do. the game revolves too much about laning phase at the moment, if the game will focus less on lanes other heroes will be more viable, and techies is a weak laner at the moment.

How do you feel about Loveen planning a world cup, but (for now) keeping the details very close?
KuroKy: it's natural to not spread any information on half done things, I'm sure he knows what he is doing.

There's coming more and more events for DotA, and big private sponsors (LOST being the latest) - do you think the good growth will continue?
KuroKy: the truth is, that the dota tours didn't even start. when icefrog's project is finished, im confident we will see about 10 times more tournaments, more organized and more trustful organizations and lastly more professional teams in the scene. so yes, i think the game keeps growing.

what are your future plans with the nirvana team? Which LAN's will you attend and where?
KuroKy: our goal is to prove ourselves in the dota scene. we will try to go to as much lans as possible.

You have attended a lot of LANs (Latest ESWC), how does it affect your real life that you are leaving for some days to play DotA?
KuroKy: besides missing some days from school from time to time, not much. of course i try to put alot of time into the game before i visit a tournament, i try to concentrate on dota about 2-4 hours a day for 1-2 weeks. from now on i will try to raise it to 8 hours.

Speaking of ESWC, are you satisfied with your performance, and how the event turned out?
KuroKy: not satisfied with my perfomance. the event turned out like most expected, no big upsets.

Thanks for your time - I wish you the greatest luck! Any final shoutout?
KuroKy: shoutouts to #iseedeadpeople and all dota fans. and thanks to loveen, our sponsor.

The current Nirvana.GiGa.Int roster looks as follow:
Kuro 'KuroKy' Salehi Takhasomi (captain)
Jimmy 'DeMoN' Ho
Clinton 'Fear' Loomis
Clement 'Puppey' Ivanov
Nikola 'Azen' Belyakov
Taewon 'March' Park

Source: Nirvana (http://nirvanasports.net/news/kuroky-puppey-joining-nirvana.int-interview-inside)

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I have some doubts about this team. I wonder what are the reasons for Kuroky and Puppey to come back to Nirvana. If they left once the team, they is surely a reason. I guess that with Loveen sponsoring them, they surely have a good salary and that might be the reason for their comeback?

Moreover, do you think it is a good idea to have Kuroky as captain when you have Puppey in the team?