View Full Version : OMFG DIV start to become Dota-league : A stupid area for tards and noobs

Shakrina
28-07-2010, 05:03 PM
CM at day with captain without brain, DIV-allplay at night for lucky guys get over 400xp per games.
Soon DL will be better as DIV, and all know how DL is low.

Stop weed Hans2, thx ^^.

naphack
31-07-2010, 01:42 PM
braindead capt --> votekick imho.
CM div is fine. Less selfish tards and a better standing for supporters.
However, if people become capt who have never played a cm game before AND don't wanna listen, it just sucks.
Usually, as a non capt, I get my capt to do 50% of the picks and bans, I tell him.
What I hate more is
me: "okay guys, we got 2 minutes to think about that last pick, let's use it"
*captain has picked Ancient apparition, even, if its unknown to me, how he wants to lane aa and sf...*
somehow, this happens pretty often.
There should be some way to have a track of a guys cm games and then make the one with the best cm experience capt, rather than the one, who played like 200+ ap-games and 0 cm games.

D.W.M.C
31-07-2010, 03:04 PM
braindead capt --> votekick imho.
CM div is fine. Less selfish tards and a better standing for supporters.
However, if people become capt who have never played a cm game before AND don't wanna listen, it just sucks.

-RD ftw.. Can't say it enough.. The perfect mode for a league like this.. (NordicOnlyLeague uses it, and its great)

Wandang
31-07-2010, 03:52 PM
shakrina unlocked a new achievment: beeing the troll-lord.

u obviously fail at providing a solid argument while beeing a dick urself QQing in another thread cuz of getting reasonable kicked and ask for bans?
hell sure u must be right!

srsly div cm is just fine. if cpt picks rly stupid chars that dont have any synergy use .kick.
its more likely that im getting flamed as a cpt. cuz a player didnt get his totally unusefull riki...

D.W.M.C
31-07-2010, 05:36 PM
yeah.. use .kick if the captain picks like a turd... = Disc before FB and rmk.. and since people in general public games doesn't know how to be an effective captain, the time is just wasted.. the pick-phase is just waaaaaaaaay too long..

Shakrina
01-08-2010, 11:41 PM
shakrina unlocked a new achievment: beeing the troll-lord.

u obviously fail at providing a solid argument while beeing a dick urself QQing in another thread cuz of getting reasonable kicked and ask for bans?
hell sure u must be right!

srsly div cm is just fine. if cpt picks rly stupid chars that dont have any synergy use .kick.
its more likely that im getting flamed as a cpt. cuz a player didnt get his totally unusefull riki...

1) Yeah cm is fine in div when the game is not called ap.
2) dont need any argument.
3) i fuck you.

Pthirus_pubis
02-08-2010, 12:01 AM
about 3)
make a video on youtube plz

Wandang
02-08-2010, 02:49 AM
y im on it. 1on1 would be fun :D