PDA

View Full Version : MYM announces a new team

ZakarD
29-07-2010, 11:56 AM
After the departure of their previous Counter-Strike team, MeetYourMakers had promised that there would be a new one in the future. They have recently announced their new squad as they signed the Russian team formerly known as [u.s.b].

MeetYourMakers qualified for the WCG Grand-Finals after defeating forZe inthe qualifiers. They will now have to prove that they can compete with the best in the world to represent MYM as well as Mother Russia.

MeetYourMakers gladly announced their new line-up and it looks as follow:
Dmitri 'hooch' Bogdanov
Eduard 'ed1k' Ivanov
Roman 'ROMJkE' Makarov
Alexandr 'xek' Zobkov
Andrey 'XomA' Mironenko

These players have a history in Counter-Strike as they formerly played for Virtus-Pro or EYESports where they achieved good results.

Here is a statement by Andrey 'XomA' Mironenko regarding their arrival in their new team.

"We are very glad and happy to join an organisation such as MYM, we are really motivated now and will try to show our best, I want to thank the MYM organisation for giving a chance to a Russian squad. We will try not to dissapoint our fans. Special thanks goes out to Razer, Puma and FSHOST."

The first appearance of the team will be during e-Stars which will take place on the 13th of August where they will face the best teams.

Source: MeetYourMakers (http://www.mymym.com/en/news/18848.html)

Sirpaypi
29-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Nice but they are not the real MYM, because they are all Russian they just took [u.s.b] team and rename it MYM.

So they really need to win tournaments if they want to keep this team too.

ZakarD
29-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Nice but they are not the real MYM, because they are all Russian they just took [u.s.b] team and rename it MYM.

So they really need to win tournaments if they want to keep this team too.

Well, as soon as the players signed the contract with the team (MeetYourMakers), they are officially considered as MYM players even if they did not play a tournament yet.

It is the same with Football, I mean, David Villa signed with Barcelona earlier this month whereas he had not played a match yet, he is still a player of Barcelona ^^

I hope you see my point.