PDA

View Full Version : silly ban

n1p-boki
30-07-2010, 07:25 PM
i played with aidar...i was venge and i was very very ban i admit..but after game just when i resultet i was kicked from the room by aidar...i went back to ask what is going on but suddently i got banned from the room..i know that i played bad but that isnt the way to kick me....i think i deserve a second chance...and one more question..if i got adress banned on eedl is it mean that i am banned for few hours or got unvouched..later i spoke to the aidar and he said to me that i was bad and that is the reason why he kicked me but he sayes that he has no vouching slots...so can anybody do that..if not ok..

my Q auth ----> n1p-boki

when i try to enter eedl channel i get in but i got kicked emediately by bot

[19:29:9] #eedl.dota unable to join channel (address is banned)
-

[19:26:9] * You were kicked from #eedl.dota by EEDL-INFO (you are not welcome here)

Ruggy-
30-07-2010, 10:30 PM
I'd advise you to upload the mirc chat between himself and you, showing where he says he has no vouching slots so can't revouch you. That way admin can know if aider was going to re-vouch you to the league and will cause the staff little effort to revouch you :P

Br4inQ
31-07-2010, 10:46 AM
<Br4inQ> .stats n1p-boki
* EEDL-INFO Player n1p-boki has 1 wins, 4 losses and 904 points. Ranked 943/1030. Current losing streak: -1
<Br4inQ> .whois n1p-boki
* EEDL-INFO Player n1p-boki (ID:1629): reputation level: average, vouched by LoGReeper, access: none

I think you already revouched, cuz i dont see you in list of bans.Try to join channel. Closed.