PDA

View Full Version : Nfl

NFL
24-08-2009, 02:08 AM
R.Name: Arhs
Bnet.Name: NFL
Reason: O logos p zitaw to accept sto admin request einai gia na voithisw sto an ginonte kalytera games stn DA... Eimai apogeumatikes kai vradynes wres on... Kai dn trelonomai sto oti eimai admin kai tha dinw ban xwris logo... Thanks...

sonic92
24-08-2009, 03:00 AM
sipmlirwse kala tin forma opws edw:http://dota-alliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=2409

RaFa[Gr]
24-08-2009, 03:44 AM
R.Name: Arhs
Bnet.Name: NFL
Reason: O logos p zitaw to accept sto admin request einai gia na voithisw sto an ginonte kalytera games stn DA... Eimai apogeumatikes kai vradynes wres on... Kai dn trelonomai sto oti eimai admin kai tha dinw ban xwris logo... Thanks...

sorry kiolas alla 19 xronwn an8rwpos kai na min kserei na grafei,
oute kan tous xronous.
kai na dinei la8os entipwseis.
den m kaneis gia 19 xronwn... me olo ton sebasmo

NFL
24-08-2009, 01:33 PM
To pernw ap tn arxh...

name: Aris

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek, English, Italian

Battle.Net Account:NFL

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: I m not safelisted at any channel

Your activity and average playtime each week: I m online every day 24 hours but i m playing usually at noon untill morning

How long you have been playing DotA: 2-3 years

Your ability to communicate with others: I m not swaring and trying to understand

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I `ve read them and i tottaly aggre with them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Well i stop talking when theres to much pressure and after 1-2 mins i m trying to solve the problem...

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Only if they are wrong

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? xak-13, wickeds0ul, parafronass

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Yes why not...

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to be admin in order to create games at hours that there are no others...

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I think that i ll be usefull as an admin and why you should pick me as an admin... well thats difficult i think i can manage it... I will be straight with the players in my game and i ll not ban them for no reason just cause i m admin

A few things about yourself: Well i m 19 yo like i said i m studying and i m working as a waitor just to afford to pay the university the house and just to have money to spent for me :D I m always calm no matter what is going on and i can judge right in my opinion... That was all for me now its your time to judge me if i worth it

Thanks for listening

Andro
24-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Pff...oti nane teCpa +1 apo emena poli kalos player. GL file m

PaRaFrOnAss
24-08-2009, 11:30 PM
!support :D gl file :)

WiCkeDS0uL
25-08-2009, 12:15 AM
rafa mipws eisia ligo kakws kai ksekarfotos?pfff....to paidi gia admin applic hr8e oxi gia na ton krineis esu i o opoiodipote allos..+1 gia ton filo mou ton nfl poly kali simberifora ka8ws kai poly kalos player!!

sonic92
25-08-2009, 01:42 AM
twra p ekanes swsta kai tin forma...ofc +1

KiTz
28-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Καθόλου active στο site, rejected