PDA

View Full Version : Div.Perfect

Div.Perfect
05-08-2010, 05:18 PM

Pthirus_pubis
05-08-2010, 10:58 PM
u dont rly believe that tere got 30k exp out of nowhere do u? ... omg my head hurts ... srsly

and to top it off playing dota the normal way could already be seen as a waste of time, but hanging around in a dota league not rly playing dota, like the little kid u are grinning believing that ur the milenium masterschief, i guess sleeping 22 hours a day would be less a waste... i dont know, but i would pretty soon get a feeling of wasting my life

Div.Perfect
05-08-2010, 11:20 PM

Ruggy-
05-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Your mother is a very fun five minutes, you could almost say she is perfect (notice the pun on the word!!)

Div.Perfect
05-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Ah! Very PUNNY my friend.

Pthirus_pubis
05-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Think of it like this. Playing a normal game to league, lets say 5000 xp, 250 games, is a waste of time. Playing for a day on a weekend, and after 11 games (about 3 hours) getting 8000 xp, is a waste maybe, but not that bad, yeah?

Not really life wasting, but valid idea nonetheless.

Anyway back to what I was saying, yes I think div is a joke, yes I think that 30000 xp "came from somewhere", he edited the database. Also .leet is gay, and Id like to see it gone.

____

Forgot to mention, I help others get 1000 xp too, by telling one of them to not leave when everyone else does. Then I leave and let him get his xp. This way you please a noob, and you cause chaos by brining idiots into league. Call it waste of time, but its a fun 5 minutes if you ask me.

its bad cause u actually dont play dota when u finish a game in 15 minutes, and dota is the point of all these, not some numbers u gain in 1 day and are so proud, so yeah its actually bad to answer ur question.

And i never heard of anything u did, that alone show the huge effect ur actions have, i mean there are thousands of players in this league that hold millions of exp together, by these sheer numbers all u do is in vain ... u alone wont have any effect.

and what exactly makes u think that tere ever lost his exp to begin with? why would anyone have to edit the database?

and the leaver exp is gained from the leavers after all its meant to work like this

i mean if u need someone that takes ur hand and tells u that u did great and changed the world i can do that i guess ...

Ruggy-
05-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Hans2 had div.league running years ago. People like tere played in it then and built relationships with hans. If they or any of the other old div guys asked for exp i'm sure hans would give them it too so they can play in the league right off without needing exp. I would think hans would give me exp too if i wanted it :P

Pthirus_pubis
05-08-2010, 11:58 PM
Hans2 had div.league running years ago. People like tere played in it then and built relationships with hans. If they or any of the other old div guys asked for exp i'm sure hans would give them it too so they can play in the league right off without needing exp. I would think hans would give me exp too if i wanted it :P

what are u talking about srsly...
thats were teres post is from
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?43618-bot-remove-me-hans

and i dont think that this is a mistake by me and this post mentioned in the first posrt is smth else, since in both cases he talks about 3 days out of country ...

Div.Perfect
06-08-2010, 12:07 AM

Pthirus_pubis
06-08-2010, 01:41 AM
You misread almost everything, but thats fine. Its not about me getting xp obviously.

1) There are about a few 1000 players.
2) There are about 500 important players.
3) Each 5 minute window, 9 players lose 100-250 xp for leaver, and lose streak, and 1 gets 1000xp.

It doesnt take long to make an impact, but youre missing the point.. just remove the .leet shit, its terrible for teamplay. Also make it a respectable league by not giving your "mates" freebies. Youre asking other people to donate servers to host your league, for gods sake.

noone gave anyone anything

what has .leet to do with anything of this, there is no point in ur doing that anyone could get, as ur statement with tere is a case of his exp he already had, wasnt shown due to inactivity, and was shown again when he played a game. This works for u as well, if u want to get the feeling that someone gave u smth out of good intentions towards u and still dont believe me, stay a few days inactive, until ur stats are gone, play a game and OH WOW someone gave u exp out of nowhere this dude gotta love u. So to sum it up ur whining about .leet as anyone but instead of asking in a thread to remove it, u wanna be batman good luck

hans2
06-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Yes so guessing from the XP reset of one of my accounts, div.perfect, who was just ranked #20 after only 11 games, Im guessing you have caught on. There's no hacking involved, just poor crowd psychology, allowing me to get 1000 xp in addition to penalizing every other player as a leaver.

But you can't detect this, there's no hacking involved. Worse still, it takes only 10-15 minutes to win a game like this. Even worse still, div.perfect was just one of about 8 accounts i have >2500 xp.

The abuse will continue until the .leet feature is removed. I don't know if you were smoking crack the day you thought that was a good idea, but it isnt. Several other top 100 players agree.

:)

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Also I find it hilarious that you would give a friend, tere. 30000 xp and first place of a league.

tere.
"hey man did u ban me ? or bot remove me couse i didnt play ? i m out of country will be back in 3 day.. give me back my exp ... i m one of first div member ..cmon.. i was there always with u...always.."

next thing you know, 1st place, 30000 xp. Classy

i dont understand you
or olod account is not banned now exp reset
tere got his exp from tendre via exp swap

Aravis
06-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Trying to blackmail the admin of the league wont help you. You can turn the leetspeak off. Just go in the lobby and write .leet.

And in my opinion intentional game ruining should rather result in a exp reset than making the coder act to your wishes.

Div.Perfect
22-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Thank you for removing .leet

Also I played a game with tere. and he is damn good, so I was wrong about that.

hans2
23-08-2010, 01:16 AM
Yes so guessing from the XP reset of one of my accounts, div.perfect, who was just ranked #20 after only 11 games, Im guessing you have caught on. There's no hacking involved, just poor crowd psychology, allowing me to get 1000 xp in addition to penalizing every other player as a leaver.

But you can't detect this, there's no hacking involved. Worse still, it takes only 10-15 minutes to win a game like this. Even worse still, div.perfect was just one of about 8 accounts i have >2500 xp.

The abuse will continue until the .leet feature is removed. I don't know if you were smoking crack the day you thought that was a good idea, but it isnt. Several other top 100 players agree.

:)

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Also I find it hilarious that you would give a friend, tere. 30000 xp and first place of a league.

tere.
"hey man did u ban me ? or bot remove me couse i didnt play ? i m out of country will be back in 3 day.. give me back my exp ... i m one of first div member ..cmon.. i was there always with u...always.."

next thing you know, 1st place, 30000 xp. Classy

how u won the game
mass leet spam until all leave?

Pthirus_pubis
23-08-2010, 07:04 PM
how u won the game
mass leet spam until all leave?

maybe he told them alt+F4 would solve the leet thing

Div.Perfect
23-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Come on guys, be reasonable. We all know both of those things would not convince anyone except the dumbest players to leave, and not all of them, consistently. :)