PDA

View Full Version : Choosing team abuse

MarK0
06-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Definitely should NOT be allowed to be mates and play ALL THE TIME on the same team. Even if u are medium-skilled u got unfair advantage over random teams. It's too easy to win over and over again on the "playall" level if u can do that. I could take 2 clanmates and possibly rape every single game here but shouldnt be much fun for us or enemy...
Example players? wayner_klaert, hecht_klaert / what they did last night was pathetic. Always on same team or gameruin. We waited for game long time, then "accidentally" it began so that they were on opposite teams. They start to ask for .end, we do not. Then one of them leaves and all of us have to wait for another game.
Pathetic.

Pthirus_pubis
06-08-2010, 03:48 PM
well normally they should use .lock, they might not know it, meaning they are somewhat slow and stupid, and if they dont use it to avoid the +30% exp balance its worth a penalty, since its fucking up the balance and in some cases the game itself...

Knallgas
06-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Disagreed. Lately i've seen many teams with mates lose, cause there's isnt SUCH a high advantage, mates are still useless when other lanes suck.

Plus, being slotlocked means that there's a 30% EXP penalty, which makes it balanced again.

Pthirus_pubis
07-08-2010, 04:10 PM
y the problem here is that they didnt use lock, they wouldnt have been in different teams then

hans2
09-08-2010, 12:51 PM
I think playing with mates via lock is balanced now (I changed that last 2 bot builds)