Your name: Władysław

Your country: Poland

Occupation: Head Admin of Lineage 2 Server (L2-berserk.pl) 400+ ppl playing

Spoken languages: polish, english

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: DrussTheLegend

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: was playing DIV about 9k exp

Your activity and average playtime each week: About 10h a day i can spend on DotA and PGC

How long you have been playing DotA: About 3 years

Your ability to communicate with others: Since i am admin of rly big server it's very good i have lots of petitions from players, i command 3 game masters i hired and also i post on forums sometimes, and i'm very good at that i am doing

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Well i've been in a lot of situations on my server and i never overreact sometimes i just ignore some players that are behaving stupidly, but always i try to make best for everyone.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Since i am head admin i don't need to listen anybody but i see no problem with listening and following to superior's orders. I understand i should listen to higher rank ppl since i requie it from my game masters.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
D3athKnight maybe i was talking with him and he was fine for me beeing admin. Well he told he will say something for me ;)

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
Sure i can if you want

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
Well that's hard question. I very liked your league and see you need some help so i wanted to help you with all that shit, since i know how hard it is.
Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
Well you should pick me becouse i have very much experience and i think i'm person that you need. I can offer you help as i said and you can be 100% sure about me.
A few things about yourself:
I think you should take me.
Additional information:
I am also funny but i don't think it matters xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bli5teR
25-08-2009, 07:44 AM
wow^^.. 10 hours/day
sounds ok, +1 here

D3athKnight
25-08-2009, 09:14 AM
!ACCEPTED] 10 hours are good .Maybe ,And more active in forum ..Congratulations!