PDA

View Full Version : 10 sec waiting...

bobo)ftw
13-08-2010, 03:32 AM
hans pls can u remove this 10 sec waiting before the game will be started? i think 5 sec would be OK :) because when many people wanna play 1 game, many of them are joining and leaving so wait 10 sec is sometimes impossible, thx

bobo)ftW

Megatron
13-08-2010, 04:03 AM
Yeah, I agree.

It's hard for safelow aswell, I made a new account and joined safelow, I get kicked out.
Before I was lucky enough to have a gm that did .start fast

But maybe brown (and orange) should be locked for people with 0 exp, so at least one or two players get to play? When game gets balenced those with 0 exp gets switched there and cant be moved when higher exp joins.

hans2
13-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Yeah, I agree.

It's hard for safelow aswell, I made a new account and joined safelow, I get kicked out.
Before I was lucky enough to have a gm that did .start fast

But maybe brown (and orange) should be locked for people with 0 exp, so at least one or two players get to play? When game gets balenced those with 0 exp gets switched there and cant be moved when higher exp joins.

dont make new account and play with old account then

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

hans pls can u remove this 10 sec waiting before the game will be started? i think 5 sec would be OK :) because when many people wanna play 1 game, many of them are joining and leaving so wait 10 sec is sometimes impossible, thx

bobo)ftW

i think a short delay of 10(5)s is good so gm cant start 1s after somebody joins
this way I can make sure when game is started there is no rmk for player reasons

Number_21
13-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Hi i started to play DIV games again and it's great in safelow and safehigh but ... DIV-LEAGUE games are hard to join ... could you open more games (DIV-league) coz there are 2 many players ... cant play ... :S

Alastordemon
13-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Ha, and I thought the delay comes from spoofchecking a new player. Anyways, I think it is much better than having a leaver in the first few seconds of the game. The delay is fine and 5 sec waiting should be worth avoiding a pre-firstblood-leaver. ;)