PDA

View Full Version : Will DIMAGA switch to Terran?

DrakaZ
15-08-2010, 11:48 AM
According to a post on TeamLiquid the well-known Zerg player from mTw, Dmitry "DIMAGA" Filipchuk is planning to switch to Terran due to the imbalance of the game. In his statement, he reveals that he does not play StarCraft II only for fun but he must do good results for his team and that is the reason for which he wants to play Terran.

Here is his full statement:

You are not going to believe it, but it is true. I am seriously considering changing my race. This is, however, understandable: you must realize that I have not only moral responsibility to my fans, but a much more real, financial responsibility to my employer.

I do not just play Starcraft 2 for fun, it is my JOB. The image and the popularity of the team depend on my results, and so I must do whatever is necessary to make my team the best. Unfortunately, in the present balance situation regarding Zerg, I cannot achieve good results for my team. Blizzard's inaction only further fuels the fire.

Because of these reasons, unless there is at least an announcement of the new patch after GOM TV Global Starcraft II League and IEM Global Challenge Gamescom, I am going to switch from my precious Zerg to the more successful Terran.

I really want at least a small balance change, but so that your game does not have to depend solely on the mistakes of your opponent. I want fair play. Hopefully, I will not have to take such extreme measures.

Dmitry "DIMAGA" Filipchuk

Source: TeamLiquid (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=144086)