PDA

View Full Version : Playmate as admin?

Smiske
15-08-2010, 07:49 PM
i just played a game with playmate. where i got a seer in my hand as lastpick, didnt really wanna play it and didnt really doo a "GOOD" job either so, thats nothing im proud off.

but the fact that after playmate looses hes lane he starts flaming me insanely. behaving like a 10 year old child who just got candy stolen away from him. ( i allso lost my lane to 2x haste runes :().

he keeps flaming me for the next 25min and when i get enough of it i answer back a little nothing major.

then when i get out of the game he Warns me and censures me, censure is ok every1 has the right to censure whoever they want to,but the warning is over the line.

second of all when i go to play an eedl game i go to have some fun and play a comfortable game, and allmost every game that playmate is in hes ruining the mood and the chat with hes flame ( unless hes winning.
i
m just tired of it and i think admins of EEDL need to be harder on the flame of players since its really ruining the fun of dota.

so basicly this thread is a wakeupcall for the admins of EEDL plz be harder on the flamers it ruins the fun of dota.

Adding the replay of the game im talking about, and ill add more games i think is just too much

Best regards Smiske

Br4inQ
15-08-2010, 08:55 PM
<Br4inQ> .rw 1111
* EEDL-INFO Warn #1111 successfully removed, player inv|smiske got 8 reputation

Done.Closed.