PDA

View Full Version : Having troubles with RGC

stalk
20-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Today I got a lot of spikes followed been dropped by your client.
Internet worked perfectly but client sent me "lost connection".
It happened two times.
What`s that?

x_T_c
21-08-2010, 10:58 AM
I see you got dc last too games, but i think its maybe your net problem... Maybe you got dc from net for 1-2 sec, but its enough... But, i am not sure, this laggs is maybe server problem, try to play more games and post more informations there.

REVANE
22-08-2010, 05:33 PM
well i posted my problem where it belongs, but noone answers my question. so i post it also here. the connect button isnt working. why cant i connect. server problems? rgc updated?

x_T_c
22-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Maybe firewall make problem, or smth like that. Try maybe to check firewall, or to reinstal (redownload) rgc, or just try to run as administrator ( right click on rgc icon and click run as... administrator ).

Sir Rogers
23-08-2010, 02:47 AM
well i posted my problem where it belongs, but noone answers my question. so i post it also here. the connect button isnt working. why cant i connect. server problems? rgc updated?

You are probably experiencing internet routing issues. Where are you from?
Those issues are always temporary and out of our control.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

GaNkWiThDaMe-.-
26-08-2010, 08:55 AM
before 5days there was a global lag:S

REVANE
30-08-2010, 06:49 PM
You are probably experiencing internet routing issues. Where are you from?
Those issues are always temporary and out of our control.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

im from bosnia, and i say just that i dont have any problems with my internet connection. my friend had also same problem with the connect button (he is also from bosnia), but now it works for him.
?????????? what can i do????????????????. firewall is turned off (never turned it on).

NeC.madchen
30-08-2010, 07:00 PM
chat server is down, i cant connect too.

Frag(-_-)Artist
30-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Same problem here, after i get disconected from chat i restarted RGC and then i cant get thru connect button. So i just press connect and let it be and woa it connect to login screen in 30-1h then i filledup login details (because i reinstalled rgc) and pressed login. See if same trick works there as well :D

OK guys if you wait you can get to RGC but its useless since you cant sign or chat :D

Sir Rogers
30-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Same problem here, after i get disconected from chat i restarted RGC and then i cant get thru connect button. So i just press connect and let it be and woa it connect to login screen in 30-1h then i filledup login details (because i reinstalled rgc) and pressed login. See if same trick works there as well :D

OK guys if you wait you can get to RGC but its useless since you cant sign or chat :D

Ok this is quite important for me, you got through to login, after 30min of waiting, do you know at what time that was? In GMT/RMT (Server Time) ?

Regards,
Sir Rogers

REVANE
31-08-2010, 10:33 PM
pls roger fix this as soon as possible. havent played on rgc for 15 days. im dying.........aaaaaaa
lol :D

REVANE
01-09-2010, 02:19 AM
i can connect again. YESSSSSS. but im unvouched for DGL :( . myb cause of that not playing thing. the reason was just the connecct button.

=AndY=
04-09-2010, 03:01 PM
hey ppl .... this dc are more and more with passing days...wtf are u doing....all ppl playing on RGC say about this fucking lag,.... can u repair or wtf is this...i created my coutn had 1550 points....and i one day with this DC´s 1406.......!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Also had the same problem.....Pressing the button CONNECT and nothing....like 2hours....between 12:00 and 14:00... And 3 times only appeared "The server is full...try again later" on 2 of September!

Franken.stein
05-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Hello, i used to play on RGC last month, but whole last week i have huge lags and spikes in almost every game, sometimes be disconected from game, Sometimes cant connect to rgc. It isnt only my problem, probably half of users have the same.