Personal Info

Your name: Manos

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek,English,French

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: JuVe913

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: GR,GRC,GRC2,IGC

Your activity and average playtime each week: It depends.It can be a 4 hour average playing time.When i will be on holidays i play at least 10 Hours

How long you have been playing DotA: 5-5.5 Years

Your ability to communicate with others: Easily cause i am welcome to anyone who will need help from me

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes of course

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I am keeping things inside me because i dont want to cause any problems to others

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No,thats why they are superiors to me

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Yeah if u request me to do so.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Well if not possible i would appreciate it.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I can try and help the channel to keep clean from unmannered people and i will watch forum for any news and anything that is new to the channel

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I can help on solving problems that are capable for me to solve them.I would keep the channel clean from the flamers and also keep watching/taking care of the channel to be the best it can

A few things about yourself: I am a simple person and i like to communicate and help other people in their problems.I like playing DOTA and most of my time will be spent on it.I like keeping a good status on something that i work on so i present it as a good image

Bli5teR
26-08-2009, 08:05 AM
looks ok, your decision DK.

best regards

D3athKnight
26-08-2009, 02:45 PM
!Accepted Welcome to admin Team