PDA

View Full Version : i baned for flame

kreckoo
23-08-2010, 11:29 AM
http://www.gm-esports.com/replays/vi...1282430475.w3g in this replay where dear admins see my flame? and i didnt fail this game like enigma and silencer like this man who report me..

marcvs
23-08-2010, 11:49 AM
"failing a game" is not a bannable offense. Not in Dr.Com, at least.

manyak
23-08-2010, 02:23 PM
omg i cant believe you are really that unskilled that you think you didnt fail the game lol.
let me explain:
the ONLY thing you did the game was that ultra kill with ulti , and that was only because you farmed all game so they forgot you even playing so they went as close as possible to each other with a horde of spiders. all you had to do is just jump and ulti , which to be honest , i can train a monkey how to do.
you failed earlly game HORRIBLLY, you died twice againest a solo lane , didnt roam even once although we despartlly needed you and ask you. you took part in like only half the team battles , because you were too busy faming with fucking es. pls dont humilte yourself again by writing such a stupid theard, making 1 ultra doesnt make you a pro, its a TEAM GAME

kreckoo
23-08-2010, 11:36 PM
i want carry i tree years play only carry ,do u understund that? ok i fail game,and enigma and silencer too.. but what about my flame in this game? i not see my flame,help me? i got ban too for my flame in this game? sry for bad english

x_T_c
24-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Rulles said, do not pick reserved hero, do not flame... You destroy rules so you get banned. Anyway dr.com is place where ppl falow this rule : manners > skill. If you are so skilled just get vouch for dr.ih or dpl. You will stay banned till 30/08/2010.
Denied