View Full Version : Maybe remove .lock

Shakrina
25-08-2010, 07:14 AM
Think removing .lock would be nice. Dont want cry about some 12yo teams and 179HC games... Give me ure opinion about thats.

Aravis
25-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Nope. The lock command is the best thing that happend to DIV, since its return.

Storm_of_skills
25-08-2010, 11:48 AM
I'd rather say the .lock command is a nice commands, but it's overused by some naps.
I don't think they should remove it but i think they should make it harder to use, by sort of conformation request, instead of just locking urself chosing some1 that u wan't in ur team and that person also has tp pick you. At least something like that boz my idea's are always to hard :D

Schiggy
25-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Shakrina has no friends and no skill and go whine. Hmm and of a person like him start this thread great xD

bobo)ftw
25-08-2010, 12:33 PM
pls stop posting shits in this forum....i would ban u if i can, u always leave game before FB! so shut up your mouth

hans2
25-08-2010, 12:47 PM
with vouch and lock div is now perfect playground for teams and mates
if you overuse it you will get high exp malus so its somewhat balanced

Shakrina
25-08-2010, 01:37 PM
pls stop posting shits in this forum....i would ban u if i can, u always leave game before FB! so shut up your mouth

well, its general chat there ? so general thread ^^ where is shit ? Just would know what ppl think about thats.
For the leaving , its not truely leaving, its rmking , its not the same thing. Also i allways warm if i will rmk or no. I cant kick ppl in lobby like u. So... There is a cost for leaving, it mean its allowed. Till rules change or till u give me rights on yours bots for kick ppl i dont like i will keep rmk when i got them.

Knallgas
25-08-2010, 02:10 PM
.lock is an awesome thing, dont remove it.

bobo)ftw
25-08-2010, 03:37 PM
well, its general chat there ? so general thread ^^ where is shit ? Just would know what ppl think about thats.
For the leaving , its not truely leaving, its rmking , its not the same thing. Also i allways warm if i will rmk or no. I cant kick ppl in lobby like u. So... There is a cost for leaving, it mean its allowed. Till rules change or till u give me rights on yours bots for kick ppl i dont like i will keep rmk when i got them.

and can u tell me why do u leave ? we always wait 5-10 min till game is full then u leave and rmk...wtf it that? cant u just play with your team?

Shakrina
25-08-2010, 06:50 PM
and can u tell me why do u leave ? we always wait 5-10 min till game is full then u leave and rmk...wtf it that? cant u just play with your team?

There is some ppl i dont like and i dont want play with them, like u dont play with me. I allways said to gm i will rmk if i got them as mates. Generaly they dont care, so i rmk... When gm rly try swap them, i play , same if swap wasnt possible.

Schiggy
25-08-2010, 07:42 PM
You won't play with him because he is noob? Hmm so no one want play with u Shakrina you just a big fail. Hope u stop play dota....

Div.Perfect
25-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Someone else had a great idea that shouldn't go ignored. It's abused when one person .locks without a mate, especially if its the GM who then swaps himself to the better team, or when 3 or more people use it.

So have it work like this:

mate1 types: .lock mate2
Nothing happens yet
mate2 types: .lock mate1
Now, with both players matching each other, it works.

Shakrina
26-08-2010, 06:38 AM
You won't play with him because he is noob? Hmm so no one want play with u Shakrina you just a big fail. Hope u stop play dota....

Yeah yeah am a big fail... But at last am still in league, with around 7k now, with 90 more lose than win now, with something like 6k lost in rmking. If am so noob , why am still there to bore u ? just make me down in safehigh if ure so skilled and me so low, until like like young pigs. You can say all what u want am not there by mystake and if i wasnt so cursed with mates i was for sure in top ten.
Yeah sometimes i play shit, sometimes am drunken, but at last i still got enough skills for chain rmking game swhen i want do it and keepin gmy rang for play there.

So stop cry there about my skills, i was just asking for what about .lock, and go cry ig. stupid childs. I got a nice life, a nice and young wife with fucking more nice ass, idc of ure cry ! will stay in league cause i got skills for this !

and fu all if ure not happy.

Schiggy
26-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Don't lie, u haven't got skill. And wow is so hard to get in league shiiit! xD You are my favourite player. Hans2 should do u need 3k xp and 60% win or so would be much better. So noobs like u can't join.

Pthirus_pubis
26-08-2010, 06:15 PM
i think it would be a good idea that if u leave before fb u cant play for 30-45 mins, if u have a good reason (ur inet fails, power is out, something urgent in rl came up.. or whatever) u need that time to fix it anyway, this way u cant block all games if there is only 1 league bot and people can actually play the fucking game

Schiggy
26-08-2010, 08:08 PM
30-45 mins should maybe take to long. 10mins or so would be fine. Sometimes u get disc and can play next game. So 10mins u can go toilet or something and play after it :)

bobo)ftw
26-08-2010, 10:12 PM
ofc he has skills for league...but sometimes he farms whole game in woods :D then i like to gang him

Pthirus_pubis
26-08-2010, 10:13 PM
30-45 mins should maybe take to long. 10mins or so would be fine. Sometimes u get disc and can play next game. So 10mins u can go toilet or something and play after it :)
y 45 might be a bit long, but u dont get a disc without any reason, the game sometimes takes 10 mins to start anyway so at least 15-20, its supposed to be some sort of penalty as well, u fucked the game of 9 people after all, and i think the majority of fb leavers dont have a inet issue all of a sudden wich is fixed right away

Shakrina
26-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Don't lie, u haven't got skill. And wow is so hard to get in league shiiit! xD You are my favourite player. Hans2 should do u need 3k xp and 60% win or so would be much better. So noobs like u can't join.

Dunno who u are, anyway i fuck you.

Schiggy
27-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Hmm i am the one that raped you 1000 times xD And he hasn't skill. He go wood and after that? 30min he farmed power treads!!!! :D And why u need 10min to start game? I join 2min later it start Oo

Shakrina
27-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Hmm i am the one that raped you 1000 times xD And he hasn't skill. He go wood and after that? 30min he farmed power treads!!!! :D And why u need 10min to start game? I join 2min later it start Oo

u must be pretty low for rape me so lot , and leave me in league ^^.
u hide your bn nick for what ? cause u suck ig ? know as mhaxor ?

its so easy for everyone to said "i rape u 1000 time" when no one for know who u are. what can i care of a tard who's not proud of his own nick.

Schiggy
27-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Haha stupid... My nick before was Schiggy.roxxor so here is schiggy. At moment i play with si2d u noob, say hi. And wow u can stay easy in league. Every can there be easy that don't play just 2weeks dota or so.

Luckyman-
27-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Nope. The lock command is the best thing that happend to DIV, since its return.
Stop talking bullshit. I swa game with noob si2d and his friends with dreamdota hack. NOONE can have stats 108\5 - NOONE. They stack 3 players in 1 team with 3 hacks and can pwn always. Lets check this retards and ill be sure they afraid to play 5 v 5 with obs.

Shakrina
28-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Haha stupid... My nick before was Schiggy.roxxor so here is schiggy. At moment i play with si2d u noob, say hi. And wow u can stay easy in league. Every can there be easy that don't play just 2weeks dota or so.

MOUAHHAHA
1) we mb just play around 15-20 games so for raping 1000times its a bit short ^^
2) game with 170hc where i got all my mates around 3k xp with tards pîck.
3) remember a game where u win only 3xp with a streak of over 10 games xD
4) also u suck so hard without pown. and ownd. for pimp you u just a piece of shit.
5) go die noob you and 12yo team of dd haxor.

Knight925
28-08-2010, 04:06 AM
Hmmmmm
@Shakrina

Your attitude here is quite ..... aggressive

U should maybe consider beeing a little more friendly and less into calling ppl noobs ^^
Would be highly apreciated by a lot of ppl i think (:

Btw:
I won 4/4 games against u today ^^ yehaaa (:

Shakrina
28-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Hmmmmm
@Shakrina

Your attitude here is quite ..... aggressive

U should maybe consider beeing a little more friendly and less into calling ppl noobs ^^
Would be highly apreciated by a lot of ppl i think (:

Btw:
I won 4/4 games against u today ^^ yehaaa (:

stop lie thx, u win 2 on 4.

Schiggy
28-08-2010, 12:11 PM
U say to every he lie. Hmm we didn't played just 15-20 games and hmm streak of 10. It's 1month ago? xD I raped you so often and also u mid me mid and hmm after 5mins i got 30creeps and 20denies and u? Fail!

Knight925
28-08-2010, 12:29 PM
No im pretty sure i won all games against u....
was always trying to be in the other team and concentrating because i knew your name from the forum and wanted to beat somebody whose name i know ^^

Storm_of_skills
28-08-2010, 12:41 PM
lol.... 2 pages of reactions but almost none of the replies are about the .lock command :D

Shakrina
28-08-2010, 12:55 PM
U say to every he lie. Hmm we didn't played just 15-20 games and hmm streak of 10. It's 1month ago? xD I raped you so often and also u mid me mid and hmm after 5mins i got 30creeps and 20denies and u? Fail!

am sure i never midd vs you stupide 12yo lier, for this = I NEVER midd in league, only in playall xD. And 12yo gays have to sleep at night ^^. You only play at end of school before mum's call to eat and bed.

Schiggy
28-08-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm not 12 :) i'm soon 16 and rape your ass still. You know reallife? Not every haven't got a work or school and can play whole day. But yeah you still haven't got skill :D

Shakrina
28-08-2010, 01:04 PM
No im pretty sure i won all games against u....
was always trying to be in the other team and concentrating because i knew your name from the forum and wanted to beat somebody whose name i know ^^

seriously it was 2 on 4, why you want i lie ? i dont fucking care.

And about my skills,i just lol of all your comments, seem am the biggest noob of the league. Now answer this : With soon 100 more loses than wins, over 6k lost in rmking now, how i can get 7k3 xp at moment ? ^^.

Knight925
28-08-2010, 03:15 PM
How do you know you lost over 6k in remaking?
(this isnt ment to be a insult)
i wouldnt know how to look that up

and also:
i never said u play bad
i think nobody that made it to divleague and stays there can be really bad and most of us would own regular public games easily
therefore i enjoy less flaming in league games compared to savehigh ^^
a lot less ppl call other ppl noobs ^^
this also makes sense because if somebody would always mess up he wouldnt be there^^

Pthirus_pubis
28-08-2010, 04:35 PM
all i have to say is that my english teacher would start to cry if i´d force him to read trough this thread... srsly just stop it noone of u can look good with these posts, its just getting worse and worse

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

this also makes sense because if somebody would always mess up he wouldnt be there^^

dude are u really in the same league as i am???

and the english thing doesnt apply to u btw

Schiggy
28-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Ok pthirus let's talk german so. Maybe other can flame you about your german. Not every learns that correct english like you maybe. But u know what we want say and fine

Shakrina
29-08-2010, 10:25 AM
How do you know you lost over 6k in remaking?
(this isnt ment to be a insult)
i wouldnt know how to look that up

and also:
i never said u play bad
i think nobody that made it to divleague and stays there can be really bad and most of us would own regular public games easily

I know it cause i remember one night, where in past the gm could chose mod -ap or -cm, and where he want cm and me ap, i chain rmked 6kxp to 3kxp ^^. Few days ago i lost 1k1 in a row of rmk. and all other time i rmked like this. its certainly more than 6k, but cant be less.

Pthirus_pubis
29-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Ok pthirus let's talk german so. Maybe other can flame you about your german. Not every learns that correct english like you maybe. But u know what we want say and fine
i am german so i dont think ill have problems with it, you actually learn "that correct english" in germany and i know what u want to say after i reread ur posts 3 times yes ...

Schiggy
29-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Nur dumm das ich kein Deutscher bin und bei uns englisch zu einer späteren Zeit gelernt wird. Somit habe ich z.b erst 2jahre Schulenglisch.

SIark.
29-08-2010, 09:08 PM
lol

every thread end up in flames xD

Pthirus_pubis
29-08-2010, 11:06 PM
lol

every thread end up in flames xD

y they certainly do, but div is all about flaming

SIark.
29-08-2010, 11:43 PM
y, flaming is a big part of dota, there are also guides concering "how to flame" existing xD but why here? O.o

Pthirus_pubis
29-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Nur dumm das ich kein Deutscher bin und bei uns englisch zu einer späteren Zeit gelernt wird. Somit habe ich z.b erst 2jahre Schulenglisch.

aye i didnt saw ur post at first, well flaming must go on
*thinking bout some asshole shit*

Why? I never said that ur stupid or that ur not capable of learning a language i simply said ur english sucks, and that wont be changed by anything german. Who wants to learn german anyway D: sucks to go to ur school. English is the language for international issues, its as easy as that. Not my fault its not ur first language to learn.

....y flaming is always like that, u can make a good case for something and the other one simply doesnt seem so care :)

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

y, flaming is a big part of dota, there are also guides concering "how to flame" existing xD but why here? O.o

i think that started it, dont try to search for a reason there probably isnt any

Shakrina has no friends and no skill and go whine. Hmm and of a person like him start this thread great xD

Wandang
30-08-2010, 02:25 AM
oh my gosh. hans2 needs some moderators who delete most bullshit posted in this forum!

OnTopic:
Someone else had a great idea that shouldn't go ignored. It's abused when one person .locks without a mate, especially if its the GM who then swaps himself to the better team, or when 3 or more people use it.

Nothing happens yet
Now, with both players matching each other, it works.

that was me. im not sure if the other player should get a message or not.
if he doesnt get a message like "player x wants to play/lock with u, confirm by writing .lock player x" the command cannot be abused.
if he gets the messege he could think to himself "hey cool i can play for sure then, will write it" and the command can get abused.

but there should be an endmessage (eitherway) if both are successfully locked "player x and y are successfully locked" to ensure their locks.

i think it would be a good idea that if u leave before fb u cant play for 30-45 mins, if u have a good reason (ur inet fails, power is out, something urgent in rl came up.. or whatever) u need that time to fix it anyway, this way u cant block all games if there is only 1 league bot and people can actually play the fucking game

that sounds like a good idea. but there are a few problems:

1. u can routerreset to avoid waiting time. (maybe an accound/nameban would be powerful)
2. if u just instaleav cuz u couldnt successfully lock with ur friend its rly a hard punishment... if my locksuggestion is implemented it shouldnt be a concern anymore so this point is only temporary
3. 30-45 min are too high. 10 min are enough ;)

Pthirus_pubis
30-08-2010, 03:21 AM
oh my gosh. hans2 needs some moderators who delete most bullshit posted in this forum!

OnTopic:

that was me. im not sure if the other player should get a message or not.
if he doesnt get a message like "player x wants to play/lock with u, confirm by writing .lock player x" the command cannot be abused.
if he gets the messege he could think to himself "hey cool i can play for sure then, will write it" and the command can get abused.

but there should be an endmessage (eitherway) if both are successfully locked "player x and y are successfully locked" to ensure their locks.

that sounds like a good idea. but there are a few problems:

1. u can routerreset to avoid waiting time. (maybe an accound/nameban would be powerful)
2. if u just instaleav cuz u couldnt successfully lock with ur friend its rly a hard punishment... if my locksuggestion is implemented it shouldnt be a concern anymore so this point is only temporary
3. 30-45 min are too high. 10 min are enough ;)

10 min is getting some drinks ang go to the toilet this is supposed to be a punishment for fucking the game up at least 15-20

SIark.
30-08-2010, 12:52 PM
And what you do if u have more than just 1 mate? permalocking 10 minutes with all mates? lol

there shouldnt be any more leaver because mates not ingame due to the 10 seconds to start

10 minutes are enough - y u go to get a drink and go to toilet - but u wont join a game and rmk it again to wait further 10 minutes except u dont have a life lol

btw the 10 seconds for safelow are a lil bit too much. im not playing safelow, but if div should grow then the waiting time should be decreased because those new 0 exp get instantkicked

Pthirus_pubis
30-08-2010, 08:56 PM
And what you do if u have more than just 1 mate? permalocking 10 minutes with all mates? lol

there shouldnt be any more leaver because mates not ingame due to the 10 seconds to start

10 minutes are enough - y u go to get a drink and go to toilet - but u wont join a game and rmk it again to wait further 10 minutes except u dont have a life lol

btw the 10 seconds for safelow are a lil bit too much. im not playing safelow, but if div should grow then the waiting time should be decreased because those new 0 exp get instantkicked

never underestimate the amount of time some people are willing to spend on things like that (right div-perfekt :) )

Shakrina
03-09-2010, 01:25 PM
yeah ^^

Wandang
03-09-2010, 02:56 PM

und was willst du uns damit sagen? das du gleich anfängst zu heulen?

Pthirus_pubis
03-09-2010, 07:12 PM
und was willst du uns damit sagen? das du gleich anfängst zu heulen?

[/COLOR]

Are u sure that 2 germans and 1 swiss can play in LAN hmmmm please get some usage of your brain.

so weit ab davon kann er aber laut dem post nich sein, dachte erst der wär holländer oder so aber schweiz lass ich ma kaum gelten, da lernt man im fall deutsch von anfang an und dann spätestens ab der 7. eng, dh. der Junge is einfach noch zu klein und wenigstens die anderen beiden sollten englisch so gut wie der rest hier aus deutschland können (wer auch immer da jetzt wer is ...)

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremdsprache

penis
03-09-2010, 07:46 PM
so weit ab davon kann er aber laut dem post nich sein, dachte erst der wär holländer oder so aber schweiz lass ich ma kaum gelten, da lernt man im fall deutsch von anfang an und dann spätestens ab der 7. eng, dh. der Junge is einfach noch zu klein und wenigstens die anderen beiden sollten englisch so gut wie der rest hier aus deutschland können (wer auch immer da jetzt wer is ...)

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremdsprache

wieso postest hier einen link von wikipedia mit fremdsprache?
woher willste wissen, dass seine muttersprache nicht französisch, italienisch oder gar urgermanisch ist?

Pthirus_pubis
03-09-2010, 11:07 PM
wieso postest hier einen link von wikipedia mit fremdsprache?
woher willste wissen, dass seine muttersprache nicht französisch, italienisch oder gar urgermanisch ist?

weil es nichts zur sache tut, denn in allen diesen fällen (außer urgermanisch) lernst du english meines wissens nach und diesem artikel nach (darum ist er da) ab der 7. klasse auch in der französischen oder italienischen schweiz und in der deutschen sowieso, oder du hast zumindest die möglichkeit es zu lernen und leute die wegen ihres alters einfach noch kein halbwegs gutes englisch sprechen, müssen nicht auf die "ich lerns als 1000. fremdsprache habt mitleid weil ich aus simbabwe komme" tour kommen
was an meinem post lässt dich überhaupt vermuten, dass ich nicht alle sprachzonen der schweiz in betracht gezogen habe?

Schiggy
04-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Rolf

Pthirus_pubis
04-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Rolf
da sind wohl wem die argumente ausgegangen

thf24
06-09-2010, 05:32 PM

urgermanisch

in der schweiz spricht man also noch urgermanisch. die schweizer sind halt noch ein wenig zurückgeblieben.

ROFL

Vater-Gans
17-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Kann's sein, dass ihr alle schwul seid?

penis
17-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Kann's sein, dass ihr alle schwul seid?

du zählst dich mit deinem post anscheinend automatisch mit :o

Wandang
17-09-2010, 06:56 PM
@vater-gans: nana, nicht immer von sich auf andere schliessen.
oh, es ist schon 19:00 uhr. vmtl liegst du eh schon im bettchen, machst die äuglein zu und schrubst dir einen auf papis playboy :3 kinder sind doch süß

Bobby_gBG
19-09-2010, 12:46 PM

Nothing happens yet
Now, with both players matching each other, it works.I had similar Idea around 2 months ago when I still played DIV, and I am very sad to return and see that DIV has been ruined by Hans, Pwnd and S1ld via the IMBA .lock command...

I thought that DIV was supposed be made for balanced playing, and not to start games where the top players in the game are in the same team, and each of them has individually more EXP than all of the opponent team together.
For me the current state and EXP of pwnd and his mates shows that the original DIV concept was totally destroyed...

The .lock (or .friend command which I proposed 2 months ago) should be usable for only 2 players per team, not more!

IT IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR TEAM OF 5 RANDOM GUYS TO BEAT A TEAM CONSISTING OF 3 OR MORE PRO TEAMMATES WHO ALWAYS PLAY TOGETHER AND USE TEAMSPEAK!

So here again my proposals:

1. Make it impossible that the 2 top players in the game are locked in the same team (algorithm - when they try to write "mate1 types: .lock mate2" check if these 2 are the top EXP players in the current game, than they should get a message "you can not lock the 2 highest exp players in the game in 1 team") .
2. Maybe also - make .lock available for only 2 mates per team (only the first 2 in team count, if 3 and 4 try to lock in the same team, they should not be able to).

ps: Was für eine scheiß haben Sie hier gemacht? Das Thema total vernichtet, niemand schreibt was speziell über das Problem, nur flame...

Wandang
19-09-2010, 02:57 PM
good suggestion bobby.

but hans doesnt care about that problem. i think he just imported lock for the top players to be in one team.

so i will start to play playdota league, since this league is broken.

cheers

PS: jo die community hier ist auch ein witz. kindergarten

Aravis
19-09-2010, 05:24 PM
^If you want to join PDGG have fun. Nobody plays there anymore.
DIV is by far the best league out there, from the ease to join it to the rank and upgrade system.

Pthirus_pubis
19-09-2010, 07:16 PM
good suggestion bobby.

but hans doesnt care about that problem. i think he just imported lock for the top players to be in one team.

so i will start to play playdota league, since this league is broken.

cheers

PS: jo die community hier ist auch ein witz. kindergarten

hans did it because the previous situation was teams still playing but remaking any single game they werent together ... everyone wanted a mate command, thats not the problem the problem is that div simply isnt suited for teams

Bobby_gBG
19-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Well as said there should be a friend/lock command, but to allow the 2 top exp players in the game to be in the same team is plain retarded, ruining the league, and making it impossible for a random team to beat that organized 3 or 4 player team on the other side.

Schiggy
19-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Bobby, let's do funwar? U can pick team and see you suck not more.

Bobby_gBG
19-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Go play Dota-League when you want to play organized clan games.

Div-League is (or at least was and should have been) a place where you play with random teammates against a random team.

This is not a place for organized clan games, and it should have never become one, as it will ruin the league!
And this especially is not a place where 1 organized clan will go owning and stomping a team of good but unorganized players! It is just not fun for everyone outside the organized team!

And Hans in the effort to keep content the people who play with their teammates, you will chase away all of the other players, which are 95% of the league population!

Mr.Q_Q
20-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Lock command from hell !!

Schiggy
20-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Bobby is flaming! xD We aren't a team. And in this league much stacked players, but they don't win and no one knows them.

MarK0
20-09-2010, 08:31 PM
If u remove lock, there will be a shitload of things to fix anyway, for this league to be fair. Problems of perma flaming, rage leaving, itemstealing, ruining things on purpose etc.

Actually LOCK is the best feature in DIV-league(just behind my favourite fact, that 400/500 players are lowbobs, but 450/500 think they are good at dota)

my advice - play for fun and don't give shit about lock or not

SIark.
20-09-2010, 08:56 PM
. Problems of perma flaming, rage leaving, itemstealing, ruining things on purpose etc.

then its not a norules-league anymore :s

4N4C0ND4
11-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Just to say that I 100% support Bobby on this issue

Of course it is good to have an opportunity to play with mates, but overabuse realy destroyed the league, at least for my part.
When i saw good players stick together, i just boycot the game and w8 for another one, because since i usualy play with random players whom i can't be sure, i got a strong chance to lose a game, even if it is to get a good lesson of teamplay, it is not worth it for me, better watch replays (:
That is how the issue will be solve, ppl will just avoid playing against certain players, but will still continue to play agains eachother. Div League is big enough for that thanks.

For the pwn/fr4g issue, i don't think they hack, they just play good imo, but as it was said, the clan style is ruining the spirit.
What i don't understand is why they still play here, it's no fun stomping imo since u got no challenge and then you don't realy progress

For the language issue, i personnaly think it's realy stupid to judge people from spelling, specialy in a gamer forum; everybody comes from a different country with good/bad english lessons. Not making errors is not the point, everybody makes errors even in its own tongue, but it just a matter of how much efforts ppl make into communication, as i'm sure i made couple of errors myself in this post, but you can blame it on me French :o

Cheers to you Divers,

Snaky Yours,

4N4C0ND4