PDA

View Full Version : Remake Abuse

S0mbrero
26-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Right, today there has been an incident in some Div-League, that made me wonder whether rmk-abuse should not be punished more severely.

Most useres probably may know the Player "Shakrina", although maybe not for his exceptional skill. So basically, what happened is, that i "pissed him off", by going afk in a 4vs5 Situation where he managed to go 0-8 with Wisp (but ofc refused to ff) and 2 of our raxes were down (game was over 4-5 minutes later). A horrible Mistake, as very soon, his wrath was to be upon me!
He decided to join every single League game that opened up from that point forward and, seeing as i joined as well, left before first blood, forcing a remake. In his opinion he was forcing revenge on me. Anyways, i should not debate about the quite lousy way to do that.

What i wanna discuss is, whether this obvious abuse (which, btw, threatens to lock down ALL LEAGUE GAMES for hours) should not be punished harder. Currently we are at the 5th or 6th game he leaves and it still is -100 xp per game, that cant be good, right?

I understand that there actually are disconnects before fb and that there is no need for severe punishment for those guys. But in the end, if u disconnect AFTER fb u get punished as well, so i suggest:

-200 xp for remake abuse
an additional -100 xp for every time the player abused in the past 2 hours (i think there is a way to trace that, given the fact that u lose 50 for first abuse and 100 for all others)

By that, your 5th abuse will already cost you 600 xp, leaving 5 times will cost you 2000 xp overall.

I asked all the other players that had to suffer from the inconvenience of not being allowed to play to reply here and hope there will be some confirmation. Also i would be glad if there would be an admin replying.

Shakrina
26-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Have warm u if u afk i will do this so stop cry it was your choice. And u say this about me, but what about ppl asking to u to join an other game for i stop rmk ? You spoke about me but at last ure just a poor little guy.

At last i win, u was owned and i played without you, 1kxp is a good cost for fuck your afternoon. Hope ure time was precious.

And the winner is... ^^V

Also just like this, if i dont do all this rmk , from time i do it, my xp should be around 12 or 13k, so often gm, and more easy for fuck gay like you to dont start the game until waste some xp in rmk.

Div.Perfect
27-08-2010, 02:15 AM
If this is what the average french person is like... then damn, its no wonder theres so much anti-french sentiment in the world.

For lack of a better word, you are a piece of shit shakrina.

Have warm u if u afk i will do this so stop cry it was your choice. And u say this about me, but what about ppl asking to u to join an other game for i stop rmk ? You spoke about me but at last ure just a poor little guy.

At last i win, u was owned and i played without you, 1kxp is a good cost for fuck your afternoon. Hope ure time was precious.

And the winner is... ^^V

Also just like this, if i dont do all this rmk , from time i do it, my xp should be around 12 or 13k, so often gm, and more easy for fuck gay like you to dont start the game until waste some xp in rmk.

Shakrina
27-08-2010, 12:57 PM
If this is what the average french person is like... then damn, its no wonder theres so much anti-french sentiment in the world.

Thx man ^^V
Am so famous xD

Pthirus_pubis
27-08-2010, 10:07 PM

and they cant speak proper english on top of that ...

Wandang
30-08-2010, 02:52 AM
rmkabuse should be punished. shakrina seems to be an asshole nothing more.
he seems to be shortminded:
he wants to rmk if ppl he doesnt like are in the same team - doesnt want to play with "noobs" -> needs to play with "good" ppl to win -> cannot lose or play with a challenge.
he flames all day long and still is tollerated by hans2.

if this goes on ppl like him will banish other ppl from this league.

S0mbrero: we need some replays too

Shakrina
30-08-2010, 11:09 AM
rmkabuse should be punished. shakrina seems to be an asshole nothing more.
he seems to be shortminded:
he wants to rmk if ppl he doesnt like are in the same team - doesnt want to play with "noobs" -> needs to play with "good" ppl to win -> cannot lose or play with a challenge.
he flames all day long and still is tollerated by hans2.

if this goes on ppl like him will banish other ppl from this league.

S0mbrero: we need some replays too

Cry me a river ^^

SIark.
30-08-2010, 12:56 PM
well, why should shakrina play a game with ppl he really dont like? there wont be any teamgame

but its pretty egocentric to rmk the game instead to join the next game since those ppl u dont like join with u the next game if u rmk huh ;)

Knight925
30-08-2010, 01:52 PM
@shakrina
i usually dont have a problem with u and the way to talk and behave
i somewhat saw it as something more special and less boring ^^

But this here went a little too far in my opionion.
everytime you rmk to punish one guy u dislike u also punish 8 totally innocent ppl!
so maximum dmg would go really high:
if u wanted to punish him 5 times u might have pissed off 40 more ppl while doing though.

Think about those innocent ppl getting pissed about u and doing it to you 5 times afterwards?
there wont be a single starting game in days if everybody would behave like you!

Also there is ppl with low xp (arround 3200 xp) that need arround 30min to finally get a game started and u just rmk it because of some ego trip?

Sorry this is totally inapropiate

Shakrina
30-08-2010, 07:45 PM
well i mb abused a bit with s0mbregay, but usually i allways warm i wil rmk if i got in my team someone i dont like. if gm dont try swap or dont care, i just rmk.
I just want play in league idc of getting hightest rank, so all my xp till safehigh is for spend in rmk :p.
From i play DIV i reached in one after xp needed for league, low and high so easy. Will allways league.
So if u wont my rmk, just care of my warm i lobby.
But have a biot abused of rmk this times and on cursed noob team, so just wait my upgrade xD

Have fun gays !

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

@shakrina
i usually dont have a problem with u and the way to talk and behave
i somewhat saw it as something more special and less boring ^^

But this here went a little too far in my opionion.
everytime you rmk to punish one guy u dislike u also punish 8 totally innocent ppl!
so maximum dmg would go really high:
if u wanted to punish him 5 times u might have pissed off 40 more ppl while doing though.

Think about those innocent ppl getting pissed about u and doing it to you 5 times afterwards?
there wont be a single starting game in days if everybody would behave like you!

Also there is ppl with low xp (arround 3200 xp) that need arround 30min to finally get a game started and u just rmk it because of some ego trip?

Sorry this is totally inapropiate

Keep thinking ppl with 3k xp have nothing to do in league, specialy cause they can still play in safehigh

Pthirus_pubis
30-08-2010, 09:15 PM
well i mb abused a bit with s0mbregay, but usually i allways warm i wil rmk if i got in my team someone i dont like. if gm dont try swap or dont care, i just rmk.
I just want play in league idc of getting hightest rank, so all my xp till safehigh is for spend in rmk :p.
From i play DIV i reached in one after xp needed for league, low and high so easy. Will allways league.
So if u wont my rmk, just care of my warm i lobby.
But have a biot abused of rmk this times and on cursed noob team, so just wait my upgrade xD

Have fun gays !

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Keep thinking ppl with 3k xp have nothing to do in league, specialy cause they can still play in safehigh

no with a bit above 3k u cant play safehigh already

S0mbrero
30-08-2010, 11:04 PM
I´m sorry, i definitely can not provide any Replays, but i´m pretty sure it is not necessary. This thread is not about punishing the player in question, and even if it was, i would not need proof, since he is glad to admit it himself.

It is, however, about the problem of Remake-abuse. It would be very nice if we could have an admin responding to this, for this definitely is an issue that can affect div a lot. Just imagine rmk-abuse to become some kind of trend! What if, suddenly, people tend to find it "cool" or "rly funny" to rmk-abuse? You might not think of this as possible, but i´m pretty sure it could happen.

I ask you, however, not to respond to any ways of trolling happening in this Thread. I could not care less about what Shakrina does or does not and so should any1 else. And after reading his posts in this forum it should be clear to anyone that there is no point trying to reason with him. His flawed logic will turn flames into compliments and any other sort of comments is just plain feeding the troll.

SIark.
31-08-2010, 01:26 AM
shakrina actually is funny^^

u want less chainrmk by him? just stack the expmalus every single rmk and dont stick at 100 - so he cant rmk that much till 3k exp lol

hahahafr
03-09-2010, 07:50 PM
As a french person myself, it's half-funny, half-sad to see such fucktard saying out loud "Hi, I'm French and I suck at both English and Dota. <place random insult>."

An incrementation of -50xp per game left in a 24h window seems appropriate to me.