PDA

View Full Version : revouch

kisadam
27-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Hi.In game my name is ChrisAmis.I got an unvouch from ducky and i say that is really unfair.I am not a support player but i did play support.That is not a problem i tried to do what i can.I played CM and had 27 assists + most wards in game.I got unvouch (as he said) i did put wards in wrong spots and that i cant play support role.I dont say that it was perfect warding but we saw what we needed to Hi.In game my name is ChrisAmis.I got an unvouch from ducky and i say that is really unfair.I am not a support player but i did play support.That is not a problem i tried to do what i can.I played CM and had 27 assists + most wards in game.I got unvouch (as he said) i did put wards in wrong spots and that i cant play support role.I dont say that it was perfect warding but we saw what we needed to always and i was perma buying sentryes too.He was undying with me on bot lane and we were against zeus.He had freefarm because we killed him twice while he reached lvl 2 and i went ganking mid too(27 as).I dont say that i played p[erfect.But i dont deserve an unvouch.I really think its unfair. Ty for listening

Br4inQ
27-08-2010, 04:26 PM
"I am not a support player" For EEDL you must play all roles. Denied. Closed.