PDA

View Full Version : Observer Permenantly Paused Game Until Player Left

LS312Hutch
27-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Player with name SmoothMove was an observer in the game, and was unbootable. He paused the game and refused to unpause it until Lutekff (playing as blue) was kicked by the Sentinel or left the game. He gave no reason other than that he was a person who did not like Lutekff.

This has been going on for over 10 minutes now.

Please permenantly ban SmoothMove, and find out how an observer was unable to be kicked. I will save the replay once this ends.

-SaintJimmy

Div.Perfect
27-08-2010, 06:45 PM
It was... hilarious.

LS312Hutch
27-08-2010, 07:42 PM
In a whisper SmoothMove stated he had many names, one being Div.Perfect, the above poster. I suggest that both SmoothMove and Div.Perfect be banned.

Anyway the game finally ended, I request that the scores be thrown out, especially for the 6 others who left because of this:

makillos
maximilianus
pOAOq
kokis1995
leonidasgood
mdha
lutekff

my suggestion is to block observers in games, or to auto kick them at the start of games if you feel it is necessary to allow them in games.

Pthirus_pubis
27-08-2010, 10:08 PM
In a whisper SmoothMove stated he had many names, one being Div.Perfect, the above poster. I suggest that both SmoothMove and Div.Perfect be banned.

Anyway the game finally ended, I request that the scores be thrown out, especially for the 6 others who left because of this:

makillos
maximilianus
pOAOq
kokis1995
leonidasgood
mdha
lutekff

my suggestion is to block observers in games, or to auto kick them at the start of games if you feel it is necessary to allow them in games.

no way its hans nr.1 hobby to observe games :)

Div.Perfect
27-08-2010, 11:45 PM

makillos
maximilianus
pOAOq
kokis1995
leonidasgood
mdha
lutekff

Heh.

Also your logic is flawed, observing is an important part of the game. Especially when you catch abusing players in other games! (lutekff)

bobo)ftw
29-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Couldnt u just type .kickobs? :D it is so easy...well if he is Leagueadmin and u cant kick him, so ban him perma :)

hans2
29-08-2010, 10:48 PM
use .kickobs or incase (rare) use .end if needed

SIark.
30-08-2010, 12:02 AM
lol, why everybody wants to see those ppl get banned all the time? it has no sense, especially because this acc was a smurf obviously... and bans lead to nothing - it doesnt take 30 seconds till u have a new acc on bnet lol

and its so simple: type .kickobs ... nothing further lol

Knight925
30-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Player with name SmoothMove was an observer in the game, and was UNBOOTABLE
--------------------------------------

i think i had a couple of gms before who claimed he couldnt kick the observers
dont know if this is possible but i wanted to mention it.

SIark.
30-08-2010, 02:18 PM
then i think he had above 5k (?) exp and abusing his rang. nothing u can do. leave the game and get -50

Knight925
30-08-2010, 03:03 PM
i dont know if its codable but:

only allow observers to pause the game a certain amount of times or not at all before they get autokicked:
problem solved

Pthirus_pubis
30-08-2010, 09:13 PM
then i think he had above 5k (?) exp and abusing his rang. nothing u can do. leave the game and get -50

wasnt it 10k`?

SIark.
31-08-2010, 12:55 AM
i just remember an observer saying: "hahaha u cant kick me, i have over 5k exp"
i wasnt gm so i dont know^^