PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of Newerth beta keys!

EmperorGR
27-08-2009, 02:09 AM
As most of you already know there is a game under development based on our favorite custom map Defense of the Ancients , Information about the game can be found at the official site here (www.heroesofnewerth.com)

Yesterday they released around 70k more beta cd keys , so whoever wants to test the next generation of Dota can go HERE (http://beta.heroesofnewerth.com/H829BYwa3z/facebook.php) request a beta cd key, download the client and try the game

Credits must go to Warjo since he was the one that showed me this link

alan
29-08-2009, 08:30 PM
gz man very usefull..

LaspiS
29-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Thanx to warjo for the great link! (Y)

Amlet
29-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Παιδια το παιχνιδι βγαινει σε 1 μηνα και εχουν ηδη κοστολογισει στα 30 δολλαρια. Το θεμα ειναι τωρα θα γινει και πως θα παει

Εdit : Guys the game is out in one month and its price is 30 $.

(the thread has english prefix so i would appreciate if you post in english)

Dominatrixia
30-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Παιδια το παιχνιδι βγαινει σε 1 μηνα και εχουν ηδη κοστολογισει στα 30 δολλαρια. Το θεμα ειναι τωρα θα γινει και πως θα παει

Did you find sth new? because all i know is this

"
1.) What is the relase date for HoN? I honestly can not say because I don't know. Too many variables involved in putting the game to a place we want it to be, before we call it release ready. Why use the term relase ready? Because HoN will be far from "done" at that time. Just because we require people to purchase an account to play (release date) doesn't mean we will be done working on this game. Based upon initial closed beta popularity, we expect we can be working on HoN for a very long time with new maps, heroes, balance tweaks, polishes, and features. We did this with Savage 2 (significantly less popular game) and CONTINUE to do it with Savage 2 now(20 months after relase).
"

Quote from the head of S2

BoT-AsTeRioS
30-08-2009, 11:58 AM
well i think this game have future so i took domain: www.heroesofnewerth.gr maybe for a future community!

probit
30-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Nice since Heroes of Newerth is out would be nice to create a clan there because i have played a bit and the game has incredible gfx

Dominatrixia
30-08-2009, 01:06 PM
well i think this game have future so i took domain: www.heroesofnewerth.gr maybe for a future community!

lol nice :P

DaNtE_RuLeS
02-11-2009, 08:57 PM
nice post :D

nekro8aftis
03-11-2009, 12:16 AM
yepp its very nice game! i think that dota-alliance must create bots at HoN when it will be possible