View Full Version : Not so much of a goodbye topic but my current state of mind...

JuveEy
28-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Since there was an incident about me lately and my decision i realised some things i miss.

I just wanted to let know anyone who care about this that i resign as i was suggested. I can't work anymore as moderator here due to the circumstances that make it alot harder, mostly hate by some people. I also dont want to be the subject of some admin abuse talks, i stand behind every my decision that might has been bad in some other people eyes. I will strive to keep up the good games as player aswell now but wont be bothered with "do this, do that, why dont you do this or why you did this". I was also open to talk with anyone who wanted it and in big % of cases we found a mutual language. Since i dont want to be targeted like this i resign, I dont doubt that many of you will be happy cause of this and we share the same happiness ^_^. Believe it or not, i had nothing personal with any of you. I know that some guys have problems with me from days when i was dce voucher.. Anyway, wont bother you with chit chat crap to read. It was only imporant to me that you all know that i resigned and i added few extra sentences!

I am glad that i worked with so im free to say nice persons even tho i dont know them irl. Hope you guys keep up the good work as its commonly said... All the best!

Cheers

x_T_c
28-08-2010, 11:16 PM
We will miss JUVETHEGREATEST !
Catch me on client pls...