PDA

View Full Version : Admin Application Storm_of_skills

Storm_of_skills
29-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Name : Yorgi
Spoken languages : Dutch, English and a bit Deutsch/French.

BNET account : Storm_of_Skills
Experience : I played pdc/ihl for about 2 years and only when the bots were down some Div.
Activity : I'm online everyday and in a week I'm at least 20 hours online and at the most something like 35 hours.
I played dota for 3 years or something. (maybe a bit longer)
Communication : My communication is fine.
I know the rules, I agreed to them and if a become an admin i'll let other people follow the rules, like they should.
While I'm under pressure I react the same to people as long as they behave themselves.
I haven't got any problems with listening to my superior, if he asks anything within the reasonable.
As far as I know there's none who would vouch for me.
I want to become an admin, because I like to play dota in a competative league, but also a league where people don't flame etc., if i become an admin I can timeban/warn those people.
You should pick me, because im very polite and because I'm often online.

I live in Holland I'm 16 and I like dota.
If I become an admin, I can ban those who don't follow the rules and make them listen to the authority without posting anything here but with my adminpowers :P

I hope I won't get denied and best regards.

Julia
29-08-2010, 07:58 PM
I never see you in the channel iHL,
However, You are saying, you play in iHL for 2 years.
Did you have a other account ?

Edit :
Ah, I didnt see it's an admin application
Bah, I will denie it, because I dont know you and I never see you in iHL.
If u ban/timeban every players who tell you " You are a noob " You'll just kill iHL.
And I dont think You have the level in iHL

Have a good day

DaRkShInEsS
29-08-2010, 08:10 PM
He is spammer ... in many posts , just spamms nothing else...i think he is a newbe too !

Storm_of_skills
29-08-2010, 10:35 PM
I played pdc for 2 years ihl for like a year or something...and i wouldn't ban someone for telling me I'm noob.
The reason i don't have the level is because of the reset and why u don't see me often in ihl is because u aren't online so often ?

Lyude.Zero
29-08-2010, 11:59 PM
We are in no real need of additional staff right now.

Denied.

Bli5teR
30-08-2010, 08:12 PM
denie