PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED]Unban request

shogunwar
27-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Hello there,

I tried the /w community -unbanme in clan Pgc channel but it did not work. My name is kinda similar altough my name on the forums is Shogunwar and on battle.net its Shogunwar(DS). Ive tried to change my name but unfortunality my other email account wasnt active at the time it sended the confirmation request. Im kinda stuck and hope you can help me.

regards

Shogunwar

KicA
27-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Its not a problem, if you can't change the name on the forums i'll just unban you and you just change it eventually= problem solved.

Good luck gaming!

strid3r
28-08-2009, 01:22 PM
i dont think that a leaver should unban sorry

D3athKnight
29-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Hello there,

I tried the /w community -unbanme in clan Pgc channel but it did not work. My name is kinda similar altough my name on the forums is Shogunwar and on battle.net its Shogunwar(DS). Ive tried to change my name but unfortunality my other email account wasnt active at the time it sended the confirmation request. Im kinda stuck and hope you can help me.

regards

Shogunwar

You cant unban ur account because u Have not the same acc..You must have the same acc with bnet and forum.For p.x,Look me i have the same acc on forum and Bnet.This problem will not solve

[CLOSED]