PDA

View Full Version : Maphack detected

yin)yang
01-09-2010, 01:20 AM
Hi there.
I was wondering since early game if Atropos player is using maphack and I was right. Strange gaming and after game I have seen that they had no single ward for whole game. 100% maphacker, jut watch his gaming.

Replay attached below:
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24063858/download/maphack%20atro.w3g

There is possibility that blue was using it too, he was defending Atropos hard, like he was his mate. So maybe both used. But I am sure only about Atropos.

I do hope that you will punish hard such lame player.

Cheers.

SIark.
01-09-2010, 01:49 PM
maybe u should add the times where u think he has mh?

but y he has definitely mh

Wandang
01-09-2010, 09:13 PM
y totaly using a mh. but not a permaone (that shows enemys in realtime) more likely gets info every few seconds via minimapblinks (yes thats possible too).
but its funny how much he sux even with mh :D:D

how much xp does he have?

SIark.
01-09-2010, 10:06 PM
first i guessed it was a safelow-game but it wwas a leaguegame^^

hans2 maybe add the GN at the beginning of a game so u know which class of game ur watching in replays?

he had about 3500 exp i think

yin)yang
02-09-2010, 01:47 PM
I got no idea what kind of mh he used but surely he seen the map ;] There was a funny moment in the early game, when I was uon the cliff near mid, and he was trying to nuke/hit me and he was unable, when it was a distance like 200-300 seems game triggers are not allowing hero to nuke even when u got mh? It is treated still like fogo of war?

@Wandang ye he sucked a lot even with that mh which was a big advance for him, but still it sux to face atropos with soul ring who is chasing you each time when you are trying to pick the rune.

However, bloody lameness.