PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED]UNban DotaSelection

F_uck
28-08-2009, 01:52 AM
ok thats what happend
i wanted to play and i signed a Game..
So sometimes Its hard to see what game you are on..
so i typed .where ..
there was problem with the bot and he didnt create games..
so poeple were creating massive amount of games and drawing them
so i didnt know what game im on.. and i wanted to sign another game..
so i typed .where ..
and then it started
Mediator r10 and Juve193 or somthing like that...
it was mostly r10 but.. they were togheter at this..
r10 kicked me once and sayed im spamming with comnmand .where
wichout any warn or tell me to stop using .where ..
then i rejoind the channel and said wtf why kick and stuff..
so he kicked me agian and so and so..
he kicked me like 7 times .. then i got really angry and i started flaming (sorry for that one) cuase i was very angry cuase he was kicking me ..
and i said "Fuck this league fuck the staff fuck everything" and i was really angry..
and then Prince.Zero came and just banned me for unkwon reason ..
at the same time i was Speak on whisper with K1CPR something he told me to stop flaming i told him the story and hes said its okay theyr new and they like to abuse theyr power so i said okay sorry it wont happen agian ..
then he told me say sorry and end it..
i was allready Typing .. and then Prince.Zero banned me ..
And i tryed whispering to Prince.Zero but i got No answer..
I think you want to maintain a FAIR league you sould speak with r10 and tell him power abusing cannot be.. cuase look what happend just cuase i used ".where" command.. sounds silly but ..

I hope someone will acctually read it all .. cuase what happend that day was so low .. and silly from my side and from r10 side..

Regards DotaSelection

KicA
28-08-2009, 04:50 AM
I was there, and i know what happened. I think they gave you a fair amounts of warnings before kicking you but i can't expect you or anyone for that matter to see the warns because people sure did quite a spam there. Anyhow what you said IS partially true... Some kicks they made were totally approved and some were not. They "seemed" cool and yet i could sence a bit of anger within their kicks. Kicking you 2 times for spamming is okay, but they were focused only at you and basicly every second command resulted in a kick. Other users spammed as much as you did and yet only you got kicked more than 3-4 times? Getting pissed about kicks is one thing but insulting the entire league for it is senceless... Anyhow all you can do now is hope for Prince.Zero to accept your apology and unexile you.

@ r10-, JuVe913 - I personally don't have anything against you and i think you are NOT the abusing kind, but some of the kicks made were just reckless and they seemed like you did it out of anger...(as mentioned before)thats all i'm saying. I was just being fair to the users considering they can't do ANYTHING about getting kicked and that means they can be insulted and when they try to get back at you your only solution in that case was to kick them? So does that mean they can be pushed over just because they have the lower rank? And i ofcourse agree with the fact that showing disrespect to the other staff members is punishable but c'mon...you both probably know he was frustrated at that moment...so give him a break. Think about what i said, i really mean NO OFFENSE by saying these things and i wouldn't like you to hate me for it.

Best Regards, KicA!

F_uck
28-08-2009, 05:17 AM
K1cA]PaR[ i really respect you ..
i see you are a smart men.. i totally agree with every word you said.. still waiting for Prince.zero..

K1cA]PaR[ can you tell him im looking for him please?

KicA
28-08-2009, 05:24 AM
K1cA]PaR[ i really respect you ..
i see you are a smart men.. i totally agree with every word you said.. still waiting for Prince.zero..

K1cA]PaR[ can you tell him im looking for him please?

Thanks for that i am very pleased to hear it. I'll see what i can do since Prince.Zero is very busy most of his time but if i can catch him for a moment...i'll be sure to whisper him your case.

Regards, KicA!

F_uck
28-08-2009, 05:29 AM
thank you K1cA]PaR[

KicA
28-08-2009, 05:31 AM
No problemz its my duty to help out all the users i possibly can. Good luck now!