PDA

View Full Version : Bot, kick me immidietly

BLR.Sh1tMaker
06-09-2010, 01:48 PM
I play without any cheats or something, and i cant see any reason that disk....i reinstall windows (win 7 64) and that not fix it....i dont know any reason, maybe you help me?

SIark.
06-09-2010, 02:43 PM
immediately* btw ^^

how often did u get kicked? u get kicked in lobby or ingame? seems like ingame
so either u have a bad connection or your teammates kicked u for fails...
the bot never kicks u for any reason
but reinstalling windows? :D

BLR.Sh1tMaker
06-09-2010, 02:58 PM
immediately* btw ^^

how often did u get kicked? u get kicked in lobby or ingame? seems like ingame
so either u have a bad connection or your teammates kicked u for fails...
the bot never kicks u for any reason
but reinstalling windows? :D
my english not so good )
i realyzen that i kick by something diffrent....dont know why....before i install win7 i havnt that problem....maybe i need to change something in my config ?....maybe someone knows about it (
Speed of my inthernet is 2mb. And when i have disk in game i havnt disk from inthernet....

hans2
06-09-2010, 02:59 PM
map missing?

BLR.Sh1tMaker
06-09-2010, 03:27 PM
map missing?

map present.....it kick me in game...after 10-40 min....from my 30 game i have played in DIV i have about 10 disk

SIark.
06-09-2010, 05:20 PM
its just a problem of the connection and not windows or something^^

disc every third game is rly a bit annoying, where u from?

Pthirus_pubis
06-09-2010, 07:41 PM
its just a problem of the connection and not windows or something^^

disc every third game is rly a bit annoying, where u from?

u dont need a complete disc from inet, some short connection issues are enough, open cmd and
write "ping -t google.de" if u are in germany .fr in france or wherever u live, u get discs if some of the data gets lost wich gets displayed, if u have a stable inet (u dont get disc even if its 400 ms but it laggs like shit then) the prob is somewhere else. if u get kicked just tab out and see what happened to ur connection. U should have smth below 100ms (bit more is still ok) and it should always be about the same even with wlan, if it goes up from 20ms to 300ms and back all the time smth is wrong as well

i had problems like these as well, it doenst matter while just browsing some sites, u dont notice some data loss there but in game u get heavy laggs or even discs

BLR.Sh1tMaker
08-09-2010, 01:52 AM
u dont need a complete disc from inet, some short connection issues are enough, open cmd and
write "ping -t google.de" if u are in germany .fr in france or wherever u live, u get discs if some of the data gets lost wich gets displayed, if u have a stable inet (u dont get disc even if its 400 ms but it laggs like shit then) the prob is somewhere else. if u get kicked just tab out and see what happened to ur connection. U should have smth below 100ms (bit more is still ok) and it should always be about the same even with wlan, if it goes up from 20ms to 300ms and back all the time smth is wrong as well

i had problems like these as well, it doenst matter while just browsing some sites, u dont notice some data loss there but in game u get heavy laggs or even discs

I did how you say...my ping was stable about 30-40 ms in moment of disk...
I dont know how 2 fix it coz i dont know reason of my disk =(

BLR.Sh1tMaker
08-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Myabe anyone haved same problem and know what it can be....i have kasperski internet security and check my comp and there is no virus.....

Pthirus_pubis
10-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Myabe anyone haved same problem and know what it can be....i have kasperski internet security and check my comp and there is no virus.....

hm try turning of the firewall, i had the same (stomped it in the ground btw >.> ) and i checked it and for some reason, it blocked all connections all of a sudden on its own for no reason and i got kicked as well, as well after some time in game. if its not the firewall and not ur inet, then its probably some windows setting, for that u could check the blizzard forum there gotta be some kind of sticky or smth if its a known problem with win7, but if it were a windows problem its more likely that u couldnt connect at all or uŽd have massive laggs already i guess ... who knows