PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : MichaelAngelo

MichaelAngelo
15-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Grigoris.

Your country: Greece.

Spoken languages: Perfect English, perfect Spanish, almost perfect Greek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: MichaelAngelo

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Not really much experience from other channels in the last 3 years or so, since I have been playing mainly to have fun with friends, but I can mention some private leagues such as Clan GR league, Clan GRC League, Clan GDB League, vouched in all of them, although it was a long time ago.

Your activity and average playtime each week: 30-40 hours per week.

Which time of the day you usually play: From 6-7 pm until late night sometimes.

How long you have been playing DotA: 6 years.

Your ability to communicate with others: I consider myself as a very open minded person, always listening and respecting what other people say, and always maintaining control of myself and staying calmed when a situation gets tough. If it does so, things can be solved easily by expressing opinions.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I have been playing for a long time in these eleos Hostbots, so the rules are something that I am very aware of, and yes, I agree to follow all of them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Patience is one of the most valuable things that characterizes me. I have no problem at all in continuing acting and thinking normally under pressure.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No problem at all. Ranks exist for some reason, and I think we all suffer from lack of experience, we learn new things everyday and that is something that will never change. Experience will give you a specific position in a rank, so there is no reason not to do what someone in a higher rank wants you to do.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Cannot name anyone but I'm almost sure that there will be someone writing about me.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) Yes.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: DotA has been (and still is) a game that I really enjoy playing, and when I started playing at it there were no things such as leaves and bad manners. Now that things have changed, and more specifically and dramatically in eleos channel, there is a need of controlling the chaotic situations that occur at anytime in the hostbots, and I think I am very well prepared to manage every kind of situation that can appear. Also worth mentioning that eleos is the only channel that I am playing DotA at the moment, and just want things to get better.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Interesting one... There is no specific reason that I can give you, more than the given in the answered questions above, and I can offer you the attitude that is needed to control a DotA game, at any point.

A few things about yourself: I was born in Venezuela (from both Greek parents), studied IT with a degree over there, and an MSc degree in Wireless Networks and Web Based Systems at the University of Derby, UK. I have been in the video gaming world for a long time, and consider myself a big fan of Nintendo console, and almost all of Blizzard's games. I have been playing the guitar for almost 16 years, and one of the most interesting things in life for me is music.

Additional information: Thanks everyone for reading the application, if have any doubts about something, just ask.

Rikis_O_Burizas
16-09-2010, 10:28 AM
I have known MichaelAngelo in a variety of capacities for many years. He has been my game mate for the past several matches. In addition, he is my clan shaman where he is responsible for recruiting new members.

MichaelAngelo is organized, efficient, extremely competent, and has an excellent rapport with people of all ages. His communication skills and gameplay are both excellent.

In summary, I highly recommend MichaelAngelo for any position or endeavor that he may seek to pursue. He will be a valuable asset for eleos channel.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely, Rikis_O_Burizas.

Rey3
16-09-2010, 10:32 AM
+1 polu kala manners kai wraio game play :)

electro
16-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Exw paiksei games me to palikari k den edwse aformes gia kati kako! Katexei arketa parapanw apo tis vasikes gnwseis gia to game kai simperiferetai kosmia. Kalws na ginei melos tou eleos admin team!! gl

P.S.: mperdepsa tous kitharistes k ekana edit na to esvisw!!! :P

ioli
16-09-2010, 11:34 AM
-1 manners 0...vrizei polu o tupos kai snobbarei....tetoia atoma den prepei me tipota na ginontai admins!!!

Om3rTa
16-09-2010, 12:06 PM
+1 ston angelo kalos paixtis kai kala mannered

Bisolvon
16-09-2010, 01:20 PM
We are in the same clan with MichaelAngelo.im noobie there but we have played enough games together..Very good skilled player,never seen anything bad coming out of his mouth.im not an admin but if that counts +1 from me for all the nice games i had with him..

Ag0ri_PeTalida
16-09-2010, 02:20 PM
thwroun kala ta matakia mou ta omorfa?mipws einai paraisthisi?mipws prwtagwnistw sto Inception?O Greg admin?a ma gad!!!!!!+1 kai apo emena..ton exw faei stin mapa tosa xronia..Pisteyw oti mporei na boithisei kai me to parapanw..gl me to app ma friend..

digitaldream
16-09-2010, 03:57 PM
swsto atomo mannered me skills

1+ apo mena gia admin,8a voh8hsei.

Dean.Winchester
17-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Support ston angelo..poli kalos pextis kala manners axizei k me to parapanw gia tin thesi tou admin

C0uP_d3_GrAcE
18-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Support sto palikari polu kalos paikths kai kala manners :D
exoume paiksei kapoia games mazi dn kserw an me thimasai vevaia xD
Kalh tyxh kai stous 2 mas ;)

Lod_is_back_
21-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Kalos player,me filodoksies!
+1

Capetan_Roshan
22-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Ένας player γεννημένος για team play και έτοιμος για admin. Θα προσφέρει πολλά. +1 οπωσδήποτε.

Mutated_Pal
23-09-2010, 03:50 PM
+1 high skilled player , megalos hlikiaka empeiros sta online games mporei aneta na antepekselthei stis apaithseis tou admin ....GO GO GREG for admin !

ksaplostras
09-10-2010, 03:23 PM
Welcome!!!

Παρακαλώ να διαβαστούν προσεκτικά τα rules (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?41368-Battle.Net%C2%AE-Channel-%E2%80%9CClan-NoL%E2%80%9D-Rules-and-Terms) και τα πρόσθετα (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?42215-10-Issues-that-Eleos-Admins-Should-be-Aware-of).