30-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Vaggelis

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek/English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: ThE_Fors4keN

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: yes (but long time ago, I don't remember)

Your activity and average playtime each week: 25h a week

How long you have been playing DotA: since 2004

Your ability to communicate with others: no prob .. easily

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: of course

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: I'm always calm .. just go with it ..

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders?(according to ranks): no I've played lots of "nl" games and I follow the captains

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?: yes .. "Fors4keN_years"

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional): no prob

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: sometimes there's no admin to create maps and there are lots of "eleos players" that take advantage of admin free games ..

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I play lots of nl games and I can offer good games as an admin ..

A few things about yourself: I play a lot of DotA .. I'm fair with players .. I don't get easily irritated (as many of the admins I've met) .. that's all I think !!

Additional information: I really want to be an admin .. I'm tired of games full of leavers .. looking forward for ur response .. thank you !!

fors4ken_years
31-08-2009, 12:09 PM
+1 from me he is very good player and very calm and good in communications. he should be admin immediately.

basilakis3000
31-08-2009, 10:20 PM
+1 Ston filo m ton fors4ken gt einai well mannered k good player.Mono anevase to activity ligw file m gia na s kanoun dexto ^^ GL pantws :D

Latinos3rastiS_
01-09-2009, 10:41 AM
!1 kalos pextis pou aksizi kai me to parapanw!!!!

Fors4keN
02-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Einai prosfatos o logariasmos mou edw sto alliance .. mpainw ka8e mera alla tn exw liges meres .. g auto einai xamila t activity .. pros t parwn ^^

Pr0sEx3
02-09-2009, 09:17 AM
!support!!! Gl megale!!

nekro8aftis
02-09-2009, 05:06 PM
!support ston fors, paizei para poli kairo nol games kai pisteuw apo tis polles fores p exoume paiksei mazi aksizei na ginei kai autos admin! p toso kairo 8elei

KiTz
05-09-2009, 10:34 AM
mediocre application, welcome