PDA

View Full Version : A gift for souwl

Pun1sh9
16-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Me (OnlyAlmgihty) SK vs souwleye trax lane with the assist of venge.
Posted this only because souwl wanted it =) have fun watching SOUWL!

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO SOUWLEYE, AND NOT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING USER(S): POONINTHELAGGON, DRIZZIM .................................................. ........... ISOLEGACY ........................ the list goes on like the highway goes on in germany.

xD

Pun1sh9
17-09-2010, 08:05 AM
cmon souwl.... comment! I know you watched the replay without logging on -.-

Lagoon
17-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Punish, stop trying to provoke people.

Pun1sh9
17-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Stop spamming my thread with useless comments lagoon -.- this thread is dedicated to souwleye as i've described.

AND -> Stop trying to teach me anything -.-

(BUT -> If you are really curious in knowing the reason for this thread, I was promised to do it since souwleye wanted it)

Lagoon
17-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Spamming? is that what you class as moderating?

I have no problem with you posting this replay, but you are trying to start a fight by using provokive language. and doing it to me similarly.

When are you so special to decide who can view a post and comment or not?

SouwlEye
17-09-2010, 12:34 PM
I recall having played drow once in pdc/igc/ihl.
This was not the game.

Moreover, I dont max frost arrows nor do I craft lothars on her.

wp failor.

Pun1sh9
17-09-2010, 05:23 PM
I recall having played drow once in pdc/igc/ihl.
This was not the game.

Moreover, I dont max frost arrows nor do I craft lothars on her.

wp failor.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA .......................................... AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.............................. .... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH.........

uhh, that was a big laughter, sure someone hacked your user right? DAMN, you are just getting more exciting. XD you are just making a fool of yourself.

Little.Bug
17-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Very strong aura build on sk you have.

Pun1sh9
17-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Very strong aura build on sk you have.

which raped him, yeah. Go on your narrow-minded+single-minded idea you have from one or two cw's where you have seen a SK "never" skill's vamp aura. Go on, because you can't calculate what is needed, since you only stick to a single perspective -> replays.

If you want to develope your skills, you need to know how to counter any hero with your current hero with the help of item-build and skill-build.

Julia
17-09-2010, 05:59 PM
not download yet
:confused:

SouwlEye
17-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Well, we can pretend it was me playing and not failor, but fact is he used my acc last season mostly to play sigs though.

What's the point of this thread anyway?

Everyone knows im better than you punish and was the best player - not saying I am anymore.

Pun1sh9
17-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Well, we can pretend it was me playing and not failor, but fact is he used my acc last season mostly to play sigs though.

What's the point of this thread anyway?

Everyone knows im better than you punish and was the best player - not saying I am anymore.

First of all this wasnt a "sig game" ( because u mean sig in dota-league).

Second of all, this topic is created because you wanted it, why do you even ask such a silly question? O_O

I didn't know you had blackout at all, because that is the only reason you would ask such a question. Oh hey, I forgot that idiots could also ask such questions, but in this case I hope for your own sake that it is the blackout issue.

SouwlEye
17-09-2010, 06:39 PM
read mostly, pun1sh9.