PDA

View Full Version : Already Logged In

asdfgadsfz12
18-09-2010, 01:14 AM
Client was bugged. It said I was in a game, but I wasn't, so it was impossible for me to close client. Had to close it through Task Manager. Tried to relog, but it said I was already logged in. Username is asdfgadsfz12.

Kick me out so I can log back in would be a great.

NeC.madchen
18-09-2010, 09:47 AM
I had many reports since last update about this bug. Rogers will respond asap.

[ERROR] You cannot close the client while you are ingame.

If u get stucked again wshiper staff to clientkick you, or try to end processes rgc.exe and ping.exe.

Sir Rogers
18-09-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm looking at that bug, but I'm having a hard time to reproduce it.

How many games did you play since starting rgc when that happened?

Regards,
Sir Rogers

asdfgadsfz12
18-09-2010, 12:51 PM
3-6 games, but the last game I played before this happened was when I stayed after throne was destroyed to look at the score. Probably 2-4 minutes after game ended.

asdfgadsfz12
19-09-2010, 03:01 AM
!bump

bugged again...this time it happened when I tried to join a game, but i wasn't signed for it and i left the error window opened.

*edit*
yup, logged in a different account to test and it happened again...join a game and get the unable to connect thing and just left it there for awhile.

x_T_c
19-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Do you try this to end processes rgc.exe and ping.exe. And tell us wich game you tryed to join Euro public game or mb in some other channel ?

Sir Rogers
19-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Topic closed. I found the reason for the bug and it has been fixed in code, I will patch RGC soon.

Regards,
Sir Rogers