20-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Thanasoulas Thomas

Your country:Trikala - Greece

Spoken languages:Agglika Proficiency

------------------------

Battle.Net Account: MrM3

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Clan GDB, Clan NOL ,Garena

Your activity and average playtime each week: Try to be online every day, though my work arranges my schedule. I spend around 15hours from Monday to Friday. Weekends cant tell for sure.

Which time of the day you usually play: Around 19.00-02.00 .

How long you have been playing DotA: If my memory serves me well since 2002.

Your ability to communicate with others: Due to my work i am in contact with people every day. Furthermore i played and other games like wow, l2, Cs and had to cooperate with many kinds of personalities.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Offcourse

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to find the golded best way to end sth fast and with not much aggro. Chatting is the key but i dont hesitate to be a bid aggressive if needed.
I like to support my opinion if i am sure that i am wrong.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? I am working. I have superiors i know what is like to be at the bottom of a working pyramide.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Have some. I ll ask them to support me. Some here may be familiar with me

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo? ventrillo email, whatever is required

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I want to be able to play games and not have to w8 in order to get a game to play. Furthermore i have seen many times people w8ing to play a game and no admin there to create for us.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I offer u my services. I believe that i can meet ur goals and ill try to be responsible and justify ur selection.

A few things about yourself: not much to say. Pleasant in gaming always trying to be the best i can. I might not be a pro player but i try to learn and get better every game.

Additional information: Nothing more to say about me. Just sorry for my using the english language. Feels easier for me.

inC.eVaGeLOua
21-09-2010, 02:00 PM
ec o honda kai o fantom duck ;D +1101000 kai 1000 GL apo to fun club stin athina

FlawL3Ss
21-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Support kalos pextis , + manners , A3hzei na ginei admin . GL

aastraxan
22-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Ton xero rl kalo palikari kai orimos arketa gia na ginei admin kai na kratisei ena epipedo sto game.
Tom kali tixi me to apply :)

Ripper_Awakened
22-09-2010, 11:32 PM
+1 Ton kserw real life poli kalo palikari me apsoga maners

LadiesMan)
23-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Accepted Welcome

Topic Closed

ksaplostras
30-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Είσαι banned για leave.

Rejected.