PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED]Worse game ever PGC5283

Maplord
01-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Prosecuted :

Yo-luffy- (playing Rilay)
Borat_Sagdiyev (Slithice)
Geekdebile (Leoric)

I'll start by the worse, and end by the lightest !

Yo-Luffy-:

CM, we pick Rylay, Leoric Tiny (that means for anyone who has a brain bigger than 25g aura)

All the team ask politly for it.

Usual responses: FU nique ta mère (i'm kind of ashamed he's french like me) wich means motherfucker, and some other kind words i wont report here. (screens and replay speaks better than i do)

Then at mid game, he quits, just after being killed.

Borat_Sagdiyev:

Quits right after rylai did, finishing to ruin the game.

GeekDebile:

stupid trashtalk at start because he was disapointted not being team captain (2-11 i though that was not the best idea, when i ran the game).

Please find enclosed : replay,

Thank you for any kind of appropriate response you may find, i love to play that league, i'm just fed up with some unbearable behaviors.

Yours, Sincerely,

Maplord

no.exit
01-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Untolerable behaviours. Prosecuted should be banned.

Bli5teR
01-09-2009, 11:24 PM
well, rylai and slythice will receive a 30% warn 4 leaving/gameruin.

best regards

JuVe913
01-09-2009, 11:40 PM
@ 5th and 5th minute i saw u threatening/arguing with Geek for warn issues,and thats my job :P(Please DOnt try that again).

Then Geekdebile responds on an unmannered way insulting ur family and flaming rylai for not giving aura+kept flaming bad and thats big flame..Warn 65% added

Yo-Luffy- Showed total disrespect on his team+Flamed it while they were asking for aura(What a shame) Warn 20% Added +30% For leaving the game

Maplord Some little flame about one guy that didnt played good and u were gonna lose..Warn 10% added

I dunno what to say about Borat_Sagdiyev,he left because of dying i believe and because of the time out i wont warn him for 40 but only for 20% for DCing (Cause he died )

The command is !setlatency (Amount) and not !change latency (amount)

Result stays Sentinel and no draw after fB+ 10 Mins

Bli5teR
02-09-2009, 08:16 AM
well.. ty juve, i didnt got the time last night. problem solved. closed

best regards