Your activity and average playtime each week:
3-4 games per week
Which time of the day you usually play:
Possibly, after 16:00 GMT+2
How long you have been playing DotA:
3 Years... maybe
Your ability to communicate with others:
I'm good at making myself understood.
Have you read the rules (http://mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=1440) and agree to follow them?
But of course.
How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
As usual... formally.
Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
I never had similar experience before but I don't cope well with mindless following.
Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
I don't know, let's see.
Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
Sure, arrange an appointment and I'll "be there".

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
I'd like to help the Clan NoL (and possibly other MyMGM leagues/clans) to enforce their respective rules.
I don't like having my game time (which is precious, little and decreasing) by flamers, unmannered players, divas, leavers, mapcrackers and as I so I believe other do as well. Therefore I'd like to be able to help maintain a high level of competition and enjoyment for the rest of the players, listen to their cause and make what's the best possible to ease their complaints and cases.
Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
Because I'd never behave in a manner that would embarrass you and I can offer you my loyal services.
A few things about yourself:
Well, like I've said I don't like divas and abusers of any kind.
Abusers of their anonymity, abusers of their inhouse status, abusers of all kind.
So, if someone tries to be abusive with me around I just won't sit there tight.
With full respect to everyone who knows that when you pay due respect and behave this is what you will get in return, I'll do my best to respect the time of everyone who is involved.

Ohhh, there is one more thing. I had a nasty ban in a bad timing (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?47489-ACCEPTED-Unban-Request-olspookishmagus) that did not allow me to reach the prequisite of 250 games - so if it's possible make an exception to this rule cause I think I'm really so close to it.

L3stat
28-09-2010, 01:12 AM
+1

greekshadow
28-09-2010, 01:24 PM
you're too noob to be true .

sabotaz80
28-09-2010, 02:17 PM
paixame x8es mazi.thn lexh "zwa" thn eixa bare8ei na thn vlepw.epishs poly kakh sunh8eia ta caps(dh8en oti 8a tromaxei kapoios an dei kefalaia grammata) alla skilled sigoura

AsXeToS(FtW
28-09-2010, 03:12 PM
exei tuxei na pe3w mazi tou 1 game dn 3erw ti ekane sta alla pantos evrize kai dn epeze opws prepei auta exw na pw GL me to appl s

olspookishmagus
28-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Ένας να παραθέσει ένα replay που να βρίζω ή να γράφω με caps ή έστω να λέω ζώα και θα αποσύρω το admin application και ούτε και θα ξαναπαίξω στο NoL.

Ούτε βρίζω ούτε και κάνω leave.

Da_FreaK
28-09-2010, 04:02 PM
+1 apo mena polu kalo " paidi " k pisteuw logo hlikias mporei na deiskei k sobarotita!! pisteuw tha mporei na parei swstes apofaseis!

Dr_HannibaL_
28-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Exw mia aporia:Eisai 30 xronwn opws les sto application.Kai apo katw leei student. Aiwnios foititis?? :D (no offence apla aporia.) :)

Ice_Fr0g
28-09-2010, 04:23 PM
-1 sto app. s

olspookishmagus
28-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Exw mia aporia:Eisai 30 xronwn opws les sto application.Kai apo katw leei student. Aiwnios foititis?? :D (no offence apla aporia.) :)

Μπορεί και ναι, μπορεί και να το είπα διότι:
γηράσκω αεί διδασκόμενος...

ksaplostras
30-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Welcome!!!

Παρακαλώ να διαβαστούν προσεκτικά τα rules (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?41368-Battle.Net%C2%AE-Channel-%E2%80%9CClan-NoL%E2%80%9D-Rules-and-Terms) και τα πρόσθετα (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?42214-10-Issues-that-NoL-Admins-Should-be-Aware-of).