PDA

View Full Version : Nudge/Buzz

AlExAlExAlEx
03-10-2010, 11:21 PM
When you PM someone, that person won't really notice.
So i suggest that when you open the PM window with someone you have the option to nudge/buzz him(make an sound on his side).
With an 2 minute cooldown.

HoLy-MasteR
03-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Nudge exist alrdy , by typing nick name

AlExAlExAlEx
03-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Nudge exist alrdy , by typing nick name
I mean an special nudge, for when PMing in the RGC client.

x_T_c
04-10-2010, 12:23 AM
When you wanted to call some one , you can put his full rgc nick name on chat. For exaple if you type x_T_c i will see green color in this channel where i am called and i will hear some sound for hl, same works on private chat. Btw, we are thinking and i think rogers will add something when you got private chat to blinked like on irc.

Mephisto
04-10-2010, 05:18 AM
Btw, we are thinking and i think rogers will add something when you got private chat to blinked like on irc.

I liked it :)

AlExAlExAlEx
04-10-2010, 07:26 PM
When you wanted to call some one , you can put his full rgc nick name on chat. For exaple if you type x_T_c i will see green color in this channel where i am called and i will hear some sound for hl, same works on private chat. Btw, we are thinking and i think rogers will add something when you got private chat to blinked like on irc.
I typed x_T_c in the chat and nothing happend.

Mephisto
04-10-2010, 07:48 PM

he will see green color in this channel where he is called and he will hear some sound not you !

when u are online just pm i will hl ur name and u will see everything

TITS!
04-10-2010, 08:17 PM

rofl u rly need buzz xD