PDA

View Full Version : !voteshuffle

AlExAlExAlEx
06-10-2010, 03:51 PM
5 players required to vote and all the players get shuffled.

NeC.madchen
06-10-2010, 03:58 PM
so im in game with a friend, we are sitting near each other, and 5 people do voteshuffle and after that i play against my friend.

!t-down or increse number or votes

AlExAlExAlEx
06-10-2010, 04:08 PM
so im in game with a friend, we are sitting near each other, and 5 people do voteshuffle and after that i play against my friend.

!t-down or increse number or votes
That's exactly the point.No more stacking in pubs.

Swain`
06-10-2010, 04:37 PM
That's exactly the point.No more stacking in pubs.

Playing with a friend is not what I call a stack. But I must admit it is very annoying to play with 4 random guys against full stack.

AlExAlExAlEx
06-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Playing with a friend is not what I call a stack. But I must admit it is very annoying to play with 4 random guys against full stack.
Annoying stack is when you join a game and you see sentinel 2000+ points all skype togheter, you with 4 unknown guys with 1500 points.That's a stack.

HoLy-MasteR
06-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Just make !voteswap ... and in game !kickafk

Fear.ItseLF)
06-10-2010, 11:32 PM
I got better solution.

Stop playing pubs.

:D

AlExAlExAlEx
06-10-2010, 11:34 PM
I got better solution.

Stop playing pubs.

:D
Better solution.
Stop making useless posts.

OakyZ
07-10-2010, 12:26 AM
So what`s the point of shuffle when u play with 2-3 friends and the other team decides to shuffle because they don`t like the points u have.

This would be a nice options but like someone else said, make it atleast 7-8 VOTES.

Maybe not everybody wants to play in private leagues, maybe not everyone wants to get shuffled because the other team dosen`t like ur score, is their problems if they don`t have enaught players to make a nice team.

AlExAlExAlEx
07-10-2010, 05:01 AM
So what`s the point of shuffle when u play with 2-3 friends and the other team decides to shuffle because they don`t like the points u have.

This would be a nice options but like someone else said, make it atleast 7-8 VOTES.

Maybe not everybody wants to play in private leagues, maybe not everyone wants to get shuffled because the other team dosen`t like ur score, is their problems if they don`t have enaught players to make a nice team.
What's the point if u make it 7 ? the point is that if the oposite team decides that you stack, they shuffle.
NO MOAR STACKING IN PUBS.