PDA

View Full Version : Maphacker SootheYourSoul.

Warlock.ToJ
08-10-2010, 02:22 AM
-Reporting: Maphacker

-Reason/Information: In late-game (forgot the exact minute) Pudge ran after Gondar (who was invis) with rot! Without wards/dust/slardar ulti/gem! When I asked if he has maphack he had no excuse, only that he's running after a visible unit, but there was nobody else than gondar!

And in the game before he said where Tide was hiding invisible and he said "he's in my room", but when I checked with ".from" he was the only one from France!

-Replay: In attachment!

T45
09-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Definitely a maphacker. Same happened for me i was ursa vs him playing as pudge. He ganked me the whole game without wards, and even killed me with rot and hook when i was invisible (rune), without sentry dust or gem. In fact 80% of his kills are from fog and/or impossible gank.
Proof is in the replay.

EmptyYy
11-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Woah I just wanted to create another topic about the same player. PLEASE HANS U SHOULD CHECK THIS.

How Can noob Leaver Have 7400 EXP with 16-16 stats (50% winrate) Just Great =\
He is a hacker for sure.

Chat log: SmoothMove(Dwarven Sniper[3]) #0(0) E:7496(7738) G:31 W:16 L:15 R:51% S:1 P:44ms N:73%

After watching this topic I remember about him. He was playing pudge as my m8 on another account. He was pinging around the map and hooking players from the fog in late game.

Im almost sure it is the same player, cause sniper said about main and smurf accounts. Soothe > Smoothe lol