PDA

View Full Version : Making a Div-League-Clan

Knight925
09-10-2010, 04:08 PM
I have a nice little idea (:
there are tons of players playing this league here and i think its already a good percentage of the worlds dota-players
taking this i assume the ppl that stand on top of our league here should be pretty good (:
giving that the xp-system is pretty good the top-players deserve to be on top

So this here is my little idea:
Why dont we make this league known through the world?

If we form a team of 5 out of the best 10 players and those train a little together and get a good teamplay in they should be able to beat most professional teams.
i assume that the ppl on top of this league are some of the best solo-players there are and if u add some teamplay that must become ridiculous

imagine a team consisting out of:
pwnd, fr4g, si2d, acela, crazyfrag
training together and going on championships

why dont u do that!
pls do that (:

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

but maybe take ppl out of concideration that can only play good with wisp ^^

Schiggy
09-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Hmm will be hard. Me and fr4g togehter and acela uff xD I think they hate us haha but if they want we can try would be fun.

MarK0
09-10-2010, 09:04 PM
"If we form a team of 5 out of the best 10 players and those train a little together and get a good teamplay in they should be able to beat most professional teams.
i assume that the ppl on top of this league are some of the best solo-players there are and if u add some teamplay that must become ridiculous"

man u just made a top10 joke ive ever read

Pthirus_pubis
09-10-2010, 09:17 PM
"If we form a team of 5 out of the best 10 players and those train a little together and get a good teamplay in they should be able to beat most professional teams.
i assume that the ppl on top of this league are some of the best solo-players there are and if u add some teamplay that must become ridiculous"

man u just made a top10 joke ive ever read

as if one could achieve perfect teamplay over night :/ there is a little more to it probably need as much team training to get a top team in the world as u need to be a top solo player, so if they would train for a at least 2 years on a regular basis maybe XD

Schiggy
10-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Just need 2 players or so. We are 3 and play long time ago so just 2 others need haha

Shakrina
10-10-2010, 12:08 AM
pown and sid and the third mate are just " good " cause they use TS or something like thats, also certainly some hack in past :p (mb still now found strange to saw enemy tp on pown minimap ^^). Have watch a replay of them, they are decent players but not so good, best1 or bengt are fucking better. Without the .lock command they never reached this xp.

Check under them if u want true goods players.

Schiggy
10-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Ah yeah shakrina. If i want be like fr4g or so i would play too 10000 games. It's easy to reach points so...