PDA

View Full Version : Guardian(Wisp) ruining yet another game

inuusini
14-10-2010, 09:01 PM
This kiddo decided to go Phoenix (with gondar ofc) after they lost their mid raxes and were losing after their Warlock dc'd - waste of 30min for everyone, most players got a huge exp penalty because of Guardian killing them when stunned, and Guardian ofc got a huge amount of exp bonus.

Requesting an exp-reset so we don't have to see this tard for a few months.

Pharao
15-10-2010, 02:28 AM
another replay with all invi heroes & mates...ruined game with phoenix shit

watch this.

chlamy
15-10-2010, 04:23 PM
an automatic draw should be activated when phoenix is on...or we will only see gondar/riki games....

Pthirus_pubis
15-10-2010, 05:41 PM
an automatic draw should be activated when phoenix is on...or we will only see gondar/riki games....

so anyone wo looses goes phoenix?

fu icefrog ... fu

but srsly something has to happen about this shit, let div bots work with the previous map or smth this shit is beyond gamebreaking

EmptyYy
16-10-2010, 11:30 AM
You ban/reset exp for ICEFROGS (FOR MORONS LIKE YOU: CREATOR OF DOTA) Feature.
You all and hans sux like his noob league of 40% winrate nerds and kids.

SIark.
16-10-2010, 01:42 PM
i actually dont think that this feature is gamebreaking, but it definitely requires 100% strategy and teamplay. dont think that this will be reached in arranged teams.

and this is a random-teams-league so extremely abusable

You ban/reset exp for ICEFROGS (FOR MORONS LIKE YOU: CREATOR OF DOTA) Feature.
You all and hans sux like his noob league of 40% winrate nerds and kids.

man ur so retarded, even if the creator of this game added it, doesnt make this feature perfect

if someone comes and build highways for u, u also would do whatever he wants ( O/ HEIL HITLER \O )

hans2
16-10-2010, 02:24 PM
ye icefrog fucked 6.69 up
anyway guardian(wisp) can play safelow again

Pthirus_pubis
16-10-2010, 04:32 PM

didnt play in a while but is it shown in the start spamming that phoenix is forbidden or smth?
cause if not thats a bit harsh as its not a hack or smth

Pthirus_pubis
16-10-2010, 06:34 PM
nvm just saw there is

SpamMaX
16-10-2010, 06:35 PM
This kiddo decided to go Phoenix (with gondar ofc) after they lost their mid raxes and were losing after their Warlock dc'd - waste of 30min for everyone, most players got a huge exp penalty because of Guardian killing them when stunned, and Guardian ofc got a huge amount of exp bonus.

Requesting an exp-reset so we don't have to see this tard for a few months.

another replay with all invi heroes & mates...ruined game with phoenix shit

watch this.

So let me get this straight!

A team picks a bunch of useless invisible agility heroes something that is already risky enough by its own since those heroes suck in general and have crappy lane control!

Then proceeds missing from the map for about 10-20 minutes losing massive amounts of exp and gold while their opponents can farm,push and end in the meantime!

To top it all,they risk getting ganged since they have to search for the "quest items" in the enemy's area!

And this is a freaking gamebreaking "cheap" strategy???

Give me a break and learn to play!

If you can't counter your enemy's strategy (even if that strategy is a one in every dozen maps quest) then it just means you got outplayed!

Here's a hint:

Lothars has a cooldown low enough to spam it so you won't get stunned by Phoenix!

How's that for a strategy revolving around Phoenix?

You won't even need to bother waking him up,the opponents will do all the work for you!

Pthirus_pubis
16-10-2010, 09:06 PM
So let me get this straight!

A team picks a bunch of useless invisible agility heroes something that is already risky enough by its own since those heroes suck in general and have crappy lane control!

Then proceeds missing from the map for about 10-20 minutes losing massive amounts of exp and gold while their opponents can farm,push and end in the meantime!

To top it all,they risk getting ganged since they have to search for the "quest items" in the enemy's area!

And this is a freaking gamebreaking "cheap" strategy???

Give me a break and learn to play!

If you can't counter your enemy's strategy (even if that strategy is a one in every dozen maps quest) then it just means you got outplayed!

Here's a hint:

Lothars has a cooldown low enough to spam it so you won't get stunned by Phoenix!

How's that for a strategy revolving around Phoenix?

You won't even need to bother waking him up,the opponents will do all the work for you!

watch the first replay and see for yourself, that noone was missing all the time, they didnt work 20 mins straight on it and noone took a great risk and they still got phoenix. On top of that there are tons of people that dont know what phoenix is yet, and dont know how to counter it so they will be assfucked. This shit kills the game as normal dota playing isnt possible with it, its gamebreaking so its forbidden. end of the story

SpamMaX
16-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Replay highlights:

1: Gondar starts doing the quest around the 28 minutes mark and finishes it around 50 minutes mark!

Truth be told,he did contribute to the team fights in between!

2: Gondar with mask of madness and Omniknight with sange yasha look very threatening!(not)

3: Sentinel get the raxxes on mid around the 30 minutes mark,they would have pretty much taken the game around then but they decided to b for freaking no reason!

4: No one on Sentinel bothered taking a diffusal to counter Slardar and Omniknight or at a least a Black King Bar for all those mass stuns!

5: No one on Sentinel bothered taking a gem for Gondar!

6: Venge and Magnus were freaking noobs!

7: Bristleback built a totally unnecessary hood against a team that had little to no nukes!

7: Number 4,5 and 6 were pretty much the reasons they were getting constantly killed in team fights!

8: And although I didn't pay much attention I think Sentinel didn't ward at all!

Conclusion: Sentinel got beyond outplayed!

On top of that there are tons of people that dont know what phoenix is yet, and dont know how to counter it so they will be assfucked. This shit kills the game as normal dota playing isnt possible with it, its gamebreaking so its forbidden. end of the story

Welcome to the world of pubs!

Do not expect dota to be balanced around pubs due the vast difference between the players' skill!

I have been stomped before from various teams with various strategies!

Example:

A team of 5 players revolving around a fast push strategy!

Those guys destroyed all our towers and raxes around the 20-25 minutes mark!

Does this mean we have to ban all pusher heroes since they are so gamebreaking and "ruin" the games?

These two games above were just two more stomps to be added to the list!

You got outplayed,you lost a pub,move on and learn from your mistakes!

A game's feature should never been forbidden so long as it does not ruin your team's game and it doesn't pointlessly prolong the game!

It's the same as the non-existent rules about backdoor I see on some leagues!

I'm serious,use any feature in the game if it means your team is going to win!

P.S.A strategy that takes time and does not revolve around getting more exp,gold or destroying you enemy's towers/raxes/throne of course is risky!

Bobby_gBG
17-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Phoenix was soo fucking extremely abusable.
This whole map stun is a total game ruiner.
It is just too easily achievable, and any losing invis hero can do it very easy and finish any game he wants...

So the whole idea for the phoenix is good, but this whole map stun must be removed, it should be like 1500 range, not more...

Good thing Icefrog removed it in 6.69b