toC_
04-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Personal info:

your name: kyriakos

your country: greece

spoken languages: greek, english

experience,playtimes and general info:

battle-net account: toc_

former experience and/or safelisted channels: i've never been safelisted cause i didn't think it was necessary. i am just enjoying playing dota nothing further than that

Your activity and average playtime each week: 4 to 5 hours per day usually at nights

how long you have been playing dota: been playing dota for 4+- years as far as i remember

your ability to communicate with others: fairly good, never had any problems all that time i am (was, actually i've stopped being a regural a month or two ago some may remember me :) ) playing at nol. i'm always trying to be communicative cause dota is a team game after all.

have you read the rules and agree to follow them? read, understood and accepted the rules

how do you react/behave when you are under pressure? i try to remain calm and work out a solution without braking out onto others.

do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) : SIR, NO, SIR!

is there anyone who can vouch for you? as said above i was playing regularly at nol so maybe someone will remember me :D

willing to discuss your application on ventrilo? : why not?

final thoughts

why do you want to be an admin: well, things worked really fine while i was playing nol games with the other admins and the staff but, i decided to play some pub games after a long time and realized that there was no order at all... everyone leaves, flames etc etc whenever they like and the way the want. so, out of twenty pub games i ended up playing 1(!) good game without any of this, which, if you think about it, is ridiculous..the problem was that there are no admins that can help the game proceed normally, so that everyone can enjoy it. that is why i'm applicating to be an admin, to help pub games get better. after all, pub hostbots are always busy and its a shame if users can't enjoy their game.

why should we pick you and what can you offer us: as said,through being and admin, i can help games in pub hostbots get better so that everyone can enjoy their game

a few things about yourself: well,... i live in thessaloniki studying philosopy at aristotetle university while playing volley at ymca. anyone with a mood for a coffee or a lan contact me :D

additional information
in respect to my low activity: i was active before summer but then went on holidays and lost contact with b-net and nol.i also had obligations that made me stay away from my pc due to lack of time. i've started being active again on b-net for a week now and i will be active again on this site as well.

thank you in regards for your time

uploaded a replay nothing fancy. the game was easy so i tried rambo staff :D :D

zr3_
04-09-2009, 02:58 PM
need more act... can u post some rip to see how u play ;)

toC_
04-09-2009, 03:34 PM
i'll try to post some replay when possible but i tought that wasnt necesary :D...maybe cause of my low activity that u ask for this. ok i'll see what i can do :)

Sarathos
04-09-2009, 03:55 PM
It isn't necessary.. He just wanna see it ;)

toC_
04-09-2009, 04:55 PM
It isn't necessary.. He just wanna see it ;)

o.O he heard i was pro??? xD xD xD ^^

Mr_dotamania
04-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Dn Pisteyw na xreiazete perrisotero activity gia na gineis admin sta pub.Oute si allos xreiazontai admins sta pub gt ginete to ela na deis

KiTz
05-09-2009, 10:29 AM
accepted, welcome!