PDA

View Full Version : Point system and votekick

NeC.madchen
16-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Points should not be base for kicking someone from a game. We have noobs and those who leave game, but point system cant recognize noobs. Kick command should be me based on dc/leave rate, eg. if somone got 20% leave/dc rate, players are alowed to votekick him.

I'm in a hurry and i will update later post.

x_T_c
16-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Well, about pub i think that leaver flag needed to be added. This flag ppl can get if he leave some ,,percent of games '' ,and this flag is needed to be ip command , i mean to be like timeban ( if you timebaned some one , he is banned on this account and on this ip , flag needed to be same like this ). Btw, asked rogers before some times ago to make some points system like in HoN. Fear, aslo have same idea. This system is to make games where is only accessed ppl able to join. For example:
1) eu pub 1700 ( there is alowed only to join ppl with 1700 points or more )
2) eu pub 1600 ( there is alowed only to join ppl with 1600 points or more )
3) etc etc...
I think that can help aslo as this leaver flag.

Mephisto
17-10-2010, 03:19 AM
xtc, 2 days ago fear discussed this idea with roger and i really liked, it's the same goal like "hlr" we put access for pubers with high points to high lvl channel..and about this flag it's really gd idea.
!I support

x_T_c
17-10-2010, 10:06 AM
I asked this idea to rogers before 2-3 weeks ago,but he ignore that idea. Problem is only how ppl will use SIGN buttom, i mean what if 4 ppl signed 1400 points , 3 - 1200, 1-1800, 2 -1600... I am thinking that in all time on pub bot auto host 5 games (example) : 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1800, and ppl who is able to join game with his own points he can do this, after starting 1 game , bot will auto host game what is needed in this moment. Also, there will be question too : What is ppl wont play like that? If you ask me ppl who wont play like that , or wanted to play with frineds , he can just sign for normal game and play.

NeC.madchen
17-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Ok, leaver flag is gr8 too.

About points system, it is a gr8 idea too, but lets do some things before that, some "critical", like auto-rmk and leaver flag, This should be big improvement in pub games. If we want best to our client, we must care about pub.

dD_Djinn
22-10-2010, 01:05 AM
I got math on school, its nice.
If someone leaves 20% of the games, he loses 10 points / 5 games
We can say that people that leave 20% of the games wont win more than 50%.
So hell win 2 points that other 4 games.
--> noob loses 2 points / 5 games.

my conclusion: make a channel with 1550+ ratings and all problems fixed

resurrecto
23-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Points should not be base for kicking someone from a game. We have noobs and those who leave game, but point system cant recognize noobs. Kick command should be me based on dc/leave rate, eg. if somone got 20% leave/dc rate, players are alowed to votekick him.

I'm in a hurry and i will update later post.

I agree with this more than what Fear said... Let me tell you why. Creating different level games is same as creating different "rooms" with different entry level restriction.. This is same as Garena... Soon people will find a way to bypass this and still leave games...

But the leaver flag idea is awesome if you do a comp. ban/ ip ban & a/c ban with it after some threshold. The main idea here is entry to rgc shouldnt be open to all unlike garena. We need only ppl who wants to play. Dont need quitters. Lets keep rgc as far as from the garena ideology as possible... Make the statement clear that if you are gonna leave if u get owned, then rgc is not the place for you..

P.S. I am a victim of 7/9 games with 2 leavers each on my side and enemy not rmking in a fucking SINGLE day.

NeC.madchen
23-10-2010, 08:28 PM
I agree with this more than what Fear said... Let me tell you why. Creating different level games is same as creating different "rooms" with different entry level restriction.. This is same as Garena... Soon people will find a way to bypass this and still leave games...

But the leaver flag idea is awesome if you do a comp. ban/ ip ban & a/c ban with it after some threshold. The main idea here is entry to rgc shouldnt be open to all unlike garena. We need only ppl who wants to play. Dont need quitters. Lets keep rgc as far as from the garena ideology as possible... Make the statement clear that if you are gonna leave if u get owned, then rgc is not the place for you..

P.S. I am a victim of 7/9 games with 2 leavers each on my side and enemy not rmking in a fucking SINGLE day.

You've got point. I hope rogers will listen to me on this case, because i think it is rly great idea.

About your "p.s.", i will make new topic about it.