PDA

View Full Version : Application for Darkmage516

darkmage516
18-10-2010, 03:30 AM
Name: John
IGN: Darkmage516
What country are you from?: USA
Why should you be able to build?: I believe I would be a positive addition to the server, and I am always ready to help people build things. It's more fun that way in my opinion. Also, I think it would be an interesting way to collaborate with people to build amazing structures.
What building style do you prefer?:I like to build medieval style because I like castles, but I indulge myself in a bit of fantasy (due to so many years of playing Final Fantasy-esque RPGs and such). I can do modern buildings, but prefer that medieval/ dark ages style. However, I can do the basics for pretty much every common style, except Western -- I don't have much experience with it.
Why do you want to play on our server?: I visited the server and the other players were helpful, and the creations were amazing! I like that it has a good connection, and the rules are appropriate for world purposes.
What will you contribute?: I really do specialize in towers and the like. I like building secret rooms, forcing people to think about the decor (walking through paintings was always a good trick). As stated before, I really enjoy emulating some of the things I remember from those medieval settings, like cathedrals, stables, dungeons, etc. I also like making more modern things, like museums, aquariums, libraries (which can take different designs, I know, but there is a difference between a medieval library and a modern library. Basically, I like to build anything and everything that would look good ^^.

Previous Creations: A tower that went from the bedrock to the sky limit (with a sizeable glass room to use as a lighthouse), Another tower as part of my first house that spiraled lava and water all around the outside, A Japanese Onsen bath, underground pathways to connect my houses in single player (only three houses, but they were very far apart, I had to use multiple speed boosts with mine carts.

wtfmejt
18-10-2010, 04:36 PM
hey there welcome on board, you should talk to severance he is currently building Bree!

S3verance
18-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Feel free to contribute to the medieval style of bree :) we are in need of citizen plots, an old English style church and possibly some watch towers along the coast!