PDA

View Full Version : staff member

ell22
20-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Personal info

Your name:Mike

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:English,Greek

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience,playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account:eLL22

Former experience and safelisted channels:I m allready an inspector in ihl and a lot of ppl will say how good i play... i also play in pdc and nol.

Your activity and average play time each week:Each week i play about 30-40 hours.

How long you have been playing dota:About 4-5 years.

Your ability to communicate with other:I think its perfect.

Have you read the rules and agree to folow them? Yes.

How do you react/behave when you're under presure? I would try to keep myself calm and behave well.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders?(according to ranks) No.

Is ther anyone who can vouch for u? Yuna).

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo? (optional) Yes i have Ventrilo.

Final thoughts

Why do you want to be an admin: I want to be an admin because i am active all the time and i can help the pdc comunity. As well, i like making good games without flood/leave/ruingame.

Why should we pick you and what can u offer to us: As i said i m pretty active my behaviour is good enough, so i can make good games and help the other users in Clan PDC.

A few things about yourself: My name is Mike im 22 years old i spend my time playing cards with my friends football and Dota of course. In addition i like playing Dota in your Channel.

Additional information: I would like very much to become an admin, i can give it all. I m saying this just 2 years ago i hope one day u should listen i m old guys please do me this favour.

Pun1sh9
21-10-2010, 02:33 PM
I don't know if we need any additional staff members, but I will contact some of my superiors and hear from them.
You seem to be a nice guy which is a compliment.

Stay patient.