PDA

View Full Version : admin application!!

psycho8
21-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Your name:john

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:english,greek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info: am playing dota 2 years now and i think i have some skills..i like to communicate with new players and help them as possible as i can

Battle.Net Account:psycho88

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:IHL,PDC,NOL and i have some games in clan Modi

Your activity and average playtime each week:30-40 hours each week i guess maybe more..

How long you have been playing DotA:as i said 2 years.

Your ability to communicate with others: piece of cake :) i like to talk with players even if they do nt know the basics i like teaching them and trying to explain to do the right thing

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?yes of course i will

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?me pressure???i do nt even know what pressure means..am a cool guy it s just a game after all no need to pissed off!

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)no problemo dudes!

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?most players in ihl know me!u can ask woefthetripper or pun1sh9 like no problem

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)yes

Final Thoughts: hmm nothing i guess i ll try to do my best

Why do you want to be an Admin: cause i like to belong somewhere and pdc is my home dudes!! 100% activity :)

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:nothing special am just a decent player who ll help u gather as many ppl as u can and expain them how the system works and what they should do!

A few things about yourself:i love dota..football and go out at nights with friends for couple drinks!

Additional information:come on dudes you know me i ll be nice and treat with respect everyone in pdc...cya m8 s ;)

Pun1sh9
21-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Well, I am not sure if any additional staff is needed. But I will contact some of my superiors about it and hear from them.

I know psycho88 a bit, I need to confess he is normally a nice guy, but I also need to admit that he may not be the perfect staff member.

Stay patient

heLLCursed
21-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Re man ta admin aplications exoun allo section..oxi sto general...:)

XeL
21-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Do they have commas and spaces in Greek?

psycho8
22-10-2010, 12:29 AM
of course we have but am not so familiar with writing cause am not british my friend...If u looking for only british admins fine by me.

Diadora
25-10-2010, 04:29 AM
!deny for being nigger :(

Megabyte]ME
25-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Posting in a greek thread? :D

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Battle.Net Account:psycho88

FAIL! :psycho88

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:IHL,PDC,NOL and i have some games in clan Modi

????
I´m shaman in Clan MoDi.. May I ask who the f*** you are ?

psycho8
27-10-2010, 02:38 PM
no u may not mega cause u are too rude dude! by the way fail for a space just....lol